Server Maintenance!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
Site Administrator
Oct 8, 2012
Colorado
www.autoflower.net
Doing a bit of server maintenance folks; site will be rebooting temporarily (may have a few minutes downtime.) -SoH 6:11 pm MDT

Please gets your posts done quickly; apologies for any lost posts that are in progress. Have to do an unexpected reboot on something.

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Site Administrator
Sep 15, 2016
California
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Son of Hobbes are you working in the server? Weird stuff going on.... Alerts reappearing, won't go away. pages in the watch folder won't clear?

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
Site Administrator
Sep 15, 2016
California
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
others reporting same problem?

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
Site Administrator
Sep 15, 2016
California
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Database pointers not in sync. I cannot get to pages beyond this afternoon unless I click on the post in "View all recent posts"

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2017
ok I am getting somewhere now I think.

The really spooky false alerts I'm getting are when I use normal mode. It just started happening today for me.

I just switched to incognito mode and logged in with my creds and my alerts are perfect.

Never seen anything like this before. I'll fire up a screen recorder to capture it Hell I want to see a playback of it.

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2017
I should clarify a bit. I get alerts for inbox and post alerts like everyone else but the numbers will change on me on their own without me clicking anything. One second I have 1 new pm in my inbox, the next second its gone. Def something to be seen instead of read about.