Server Maintenance!

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

SaltyReefer

Auto Warrior
Mar 27, 2019
Worcester, Ma
Currently Smoking
White Widow & Pineapple. Dabbing Live Rosin as well
Quick question regarding the updates...

I used to be able to upload picture files from my iPhone but get an error message now saying the file is too large. I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but it seemed like the appropriate place to ask.

Here’s what I get on any upload attempt:

The following error occurred
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

7190760E-F895-4172-B63B-90C94E69D84B.png

bushmasterar15

Have you seen my weed?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 5, 2017
Quick question regarding the updates...

I used to be able to upload picture files from my iPhone but get an error message now saying the file is too large. I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but it seemed like the appropriate place to ask.
They are still working on the Site/Server Maintenance that started yesterday to work out any problems and should be fixed soon.

Reactions: SaltyReefer

SaltyReefer

Auto Warrior
Mar 27, 2019
Worcester, Ma
Currently Smoking
White Widow & Pineapple. Dabbing Live Rosin as well
I
They are still working on the Site/Server Maintenance that started yesterday to work out any problems and should be fixed soon.
I figured as much. Server updates are NEVER fun! But I mostly wanted to pass the info on as this may be something that may not be known just yet. :thumbsup:

bushmasterar15

Have you seen my weed?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 5, 2017