1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Seymourbud's Soapbox

Discussion in 'Mephisto Genetics' started by Seymourbud, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Seymourbud

Seymourbud Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Gold Glue, Blue Toof Special, Grape Walker Kush, Strawberry Nuggets green and purple, Double Grape
    Day 69. Back a day earlier to post some pictures. We are getting close to chop day for the Strawberry Nuggets. She still has a few white pistils, and based on the scope she has no amber. She appears to be drinking water at her normal rate, and there doesn't appear to be any leaves dying off. My schedule is free (and the house is empty for the chop) on Monday and Wednesday of next week, which would make chop day either day 73 or 75 respectively. She is very dense, not rock hard but very dense and solid. She is emitting a sour strawberry aroma when moved. I am salivating waiting for her to finish and get her cured. She looks to be outstanding meds. Picture time...

Day 69 - (2).jpg Day 69 - (3).jpg Day 69 - (4).jpg Day 69 - (5).jpg Day 69 - (6).jpg Day 69 - (7).jpg Day 69.jpg

KREATURE, Pistil Kid, Sleazyb and 4 others like this.
  2. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    :drool: beautiful colors :slap: awesome job :bravo:

Mizzo81 and Wawashell like this.
  3. Seymourbud

Currently Smoking:
    Gold Glue, Blue Toof Special, Grape Walker Kush, Strawberry Nuggets green and purple, Double Grape
    Day 60 - Menage a Tyrone x Double Grape - She has really started to pack on some frost. Her aroma is foul, bordering on extremely foul. You don't need to jostle her to smell what she is cooking. She looks like she will be an easier trim then her cousin, whom I grew out several months ago. Much more open structure with less leaves. I know her cousin is A+ meds, so I would expect nothing less of her. She is still drinking heavily, as I water mostly daily and she takes in 45-50 ounces. I am guessing her chop day will be on or about September 5, or 80 days. Picture time...

Day 60 - (2).jpg Day 60 - (3).jpg Day 60 - (4).jpg Day 60 - (5).jpg Day 60 - (6).jpg Day 60 - (7).jpg Day 60.jpg

iampepe, MickJ, Mizzo81 and 3 others like this.
  4. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Strawberry ShortCake wax and Lemonade wax (cartridge)
    Nice girls!

MickJ and Mizzo81 like this.
  5. Seymourbud

Currently Smoking:
    Day 47 - Sour Crack - She is not going to be my largest yielder to date, but I think she is going to be a solid representation of the Mephisto Sour Crack. She is not loud at all, but she is few weeks younger then my other two girls. She is vertically challenged, but she has some very thick and somewhat solid cola's. I have been removing fan leaves to allow lights into the lower buds and also allow better airflow under her skirt. Day 75 for her will be 9/13/18, thats the day I am hoping to chop. Picture time...

Day 47 - (2).jpg Day 47 - (3).jpg Day 47 - (4).jpg Day 47 - (5).jpg Day 47 - (6).jpg Day 47.jpg

Pistil Kid, Mizzo81 and mephisto like this.
  6. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    :drool: thats some fine looking bud there gonna have some GOOD meds :headbang:

iampepe and Mizzo81 like this.
  7. Seymourbud

Currently Smoking:
    Thanks @Dabber, but truthfully all I do is remember to water and feed them on the right days. Autocobs, Mephisto Genetics, and Greenleaf nutrients do all the hard work!

Mizzo81, Dabber and mephisto like this.
  8. Dabber

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    Yep I know what you mean found #autocob's and #megacrop early in my growing and can't say enough about either and I love #mephisto genetics :drool: the next couple grows will have them just dont know what I'll run :shrug:

Mizzo81 likes this.
  9. MrGoat

MrGoat Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Autos - Mephisto Genetics: Forgotten Cookies, Gold Glue, White Chem
    My sour crack at 49. Shes about 31 cm.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sleazyb and Archaic like this.
  10. MrGoat

MrGoat Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Autos - Mephisto Genetics: Forgotten Cookies, Gold Glue, White Chem
    Have a sour livers also at day 64, the sour crack looks like a mini version of sour livers with thick indica stalk.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sleazyb likes this.