• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Sf2000 driver removal?

EP3

Learning more every day, still just as confused
Reaction score
Just wondering I extend the wiring with water proofed connectors would there be a significant drop in temp in my space of 1m x 0.6m
Thank you
EP3

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have the opposite problem, it gets to cold in my space. With the addition of a SF1000 in my 4x3 area I get an extra 1 degree increase in temp if I'm lucky and keep my extraction to a minimal.

EP3

Learning more every day, still just as confused
Reaction score
I have no exhaust fan or intake fan, just a fan blowing air about the space and 100cm2 high and low natural ventilation. Not enough I know and I may hit problems, but stealth is key.
My temps are ok range from 24.3-26.5 day and about 20 night. I have another air intake on the bottom of doors to cupboard, but need to close them off as light is spilling out and the smart little one noticed light today as he rolled about the hall. Its behind furniture but he saw it, lights in hall were off and usually they are on and they cover the spill of light.