New Grower Sheep wool as mulch in TLO?

• Is sex pre-determined in regular (non-feminized) cannabis seeds? Give us your opinions and thoughts on the subject!

Click Here for the Thread!
  • Win Bruce Banner

created2live4ever

Soul Rebel
Oct 21, 2019
Currently Smoking
drinking Green Dragon tincture
I'm planning to grow some autos TLO style indoor. A friend of mine told me that his neighbour experimented with sheep wool used as a mulch. So I researched the topic and it really is a thing! So many benefits it gives to the soil and plants.

I didn't find any info on using it in cannabis growth. I found that the wool releases N slowly so it must be good for microbes, right? I'm wondering if it's worth a shot in my first ever cannabis growth. How will it affect the living soil? Should I maybe mix it with some other organic mulch like bark or something? I'm curious if anyone has some experience with it or any "scientific" data. Thanks in advance.

created2live4ever

Soul Rebel
Oct 21, 2019
Currently Smoking
drinking Green Dragon tincture
When I lived in New Zealand many years ago , The sheep farmers used to use there sweepings from the shearing shed on the gardens with great results . :thumbsup:
Awesome! Now it makes me even more curious about using it in cannabis cultivation!