• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Shelf life for flower ??

Justplaying

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Found some old jars dated 2.2017 on the jar lids. Still smells good. Integra boost indicator still shows "pink". Just wondering if the potency is still there or should I just trash. Is there any hard fast rules around shelf life of flower that's stored in a controlled environment ?? I don't smoke so I give away what's grown. Would rather not pass along something that past it's time. Thanks for any direction here.

Olderfart

Darwin's big idea explains Cannabis
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto 24 Carat and Cosmic Queen from last grow
It may be fine, perhaps moved a notch or two in the couch lock direction. If I were you, I would just let one of the potential recipients give it a try and decide whether they want it. :goodluck:

M

Machamillion

It is junk, Please send to me and I will dispose of it in my press for you. Lol j/k.
I think it will be fine if it was stored properly.:pighug: