Shipping to Canada

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
Does anyone know if Amazon is the new or old formula? The cost is about the same from MegaCrop or Amazon but free 300g sample from MC direct currently. Out of the 750g Bud Explosion though.

Greenleaf Nutrients

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 15, 2018
greenleafnutrients.com
Currently Smoking
White Widow
Does anyone know if Amazon is the new or old formula? The cost is about the same from MegaCrop or Amazon but free 300g sample from MC direct currently. Out of the 750g Bud Explosion though.
Amazon.ca is new formula.

You can also order from our website, and if there is Canada stock it ships from Canada. This way you avoid GST as well (well, we prepaid GST already for everything and are not collecting now from the website).

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
Amazon.ca is new formula.

You can also order from our website, and if there is Canada stock it ships from Canada. This way you avoid GST as well (well, we prepaid GST already for everything and are not collecting now from the website).
Thank you, I did order a small bag of MC off Amazon as I want to try it but don't have the funds yet for anything else. Hopefully I can get the entire lineup in a few weeks to simplify my regimen.

R_HIDIA

Auto Warrior
Jul 9, 2013
Just stopping in to say that I received my order on Wednesday and everything was as expected. Looking forward to starting a new grow in a few weeks. It will be my first with MegaCrop and first with autopots. I’m thinking I’ll be leaning on some of you for guidance and direction! Lol