Shipping to Canada

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
Does anyone know if Amazon is the new or old formula? The cost is about the same from MegaCrop or Amazon but free 300g sample from MC direct currently. Out of the 750g Bud Explosion though.

Greenleaf Nutrients

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jan 15, 2018
greenleafnutrients.com
Currently Smoking
White Widow
Does anyone know if Amazon is the new or old formula? The cost is about the same from MegaCrop or Amazon but free 300g sample from MC direct currently. Out of the 750g Bud Explosion though.
Amazon.ca is new formula.

You can also order from our website, and if there is Canada stock it ships from Canada. This way you avoid GST as well (well, we prepaid GST already for everything and are not collecting now from the website).

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
Amazon.ca is new formula.

You can also order from our website, and if there is Canada stock it ships from Canada. This way you avoid GST as well (well, we prepaid GST already for everything and are not collecting now from the website).
Thank you, I did order a small bag of MC off Amazon as I want to try it but don't have the funds yet for anything else. Hopefully I can get the entire lineup in a few weeks to simplify my regimen.

R_HIDIA

Auto Warrior
Jul 9, 2013
Just stopping in to say that I received my order on Wednesday and everything was as expected. Looking forward to starting a new grow in a few weeks. It will be my first with MegaCrop and first with autopots. I’m thinking I’ll be leaning on some of you for guidance and direction! Lol