1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Independent Battle 2019 Short Stuff 2nd leg 1st May

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon

:amazon:

hairyman, Need4Weed and Frogster like this.
  2. Frogster

Frogster Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up) Gladiator Level 6

Currently Smoking:
    THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
    Aunty @Mossy Any news on seeds......

Anyone had delivery for this leg ?

3. Frogster

Currently Smoking:
    THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
    @Admin @Global Moderators @anyone......

No contact or seeds as yet and only a few days to go before germ date... is this still happening ?

Any info appreciated, holding space in my tent for this and can re-plan if not going ahead.

Thanks

4. Equatorial

Equatorial Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator Level 2

Currently Smoking:
    Kush
    I doubt its not happening cos its been about 10 days since we sent Mossy addies. So far, it should be all systems go i presume. I just hope they shipped it with tracking at least. Normal mail is notorious for taking months to arrive if at all, luck dependent, location dependent. Really don't wanna mess with lady luck!

5. Frogster

Currently Smoking:
    Hmmmmm.....

Well, we are in to "Pre Germ" time for this "Short Stuff" Leg 2 Battle, but unfortunately have not received any seeds, confirmation of seeds sent, or updates regarding this battle (is it a go or not) from any staff etc.

I am trying to time my seed drops/germinations to fit in with the other battle plants that will share the tent, in order for the plants/strains to mature, finish close together and within the time frame allowed for the battle.

I can not see that a a battle manager has been appointed, so not sure who to contact or ask about this..

So @Mossy I am reaching out to you. I appreciate that with all the other stuff going on this may have been overlooked.

I still hope something may arrive, I have a window of 4 more days (to fit in with other stuff).... Failing that I will have to withdraw from this Battle and concentrate on my other battle entries and re arrange my tent accordingly

So.... The question is..... Is it ON or NOT ?

Thanks for any info....

6. Frogster

Currently Smoking:
    Is it Fate ?

45 mins after I posted the above...... Seeds arrived in my letterbox.

So now I have my line up for this battle, and the chosen seed(s) for this battle will be "Auto StarDawg", it will be germed this weekend.

Thanks to shortstuff seeds for the additional seeds and the chance to grow/sample them.

Some very interesting crosses there, just need a few years to try them all.

Would love some feedback on strain grow requirements, but as they are all new crosses I guess its a "suck it and see" grow.

Lets get this going.... Who is running this one ?

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Seeds.jpg

:frog:

7. hairyman

hairyman in the wonderland zoo Gladiator level 1

Mine just landed :d5:

Is the reg cross an auto or photo I wonder :confused1:

I will go with stardawg also :vibe:

And I will run the cross in solo cups :eyebrows: if they are auto :toke:

Rwg111, archie gemmill and Frogster like this.
  8. Frogster

Currently Smoking:
    Don't quote me.... But I seem to remember someone saying the reg cross is an Auto.

So what else did you get from Short Stuff Hairy ?

Rwg111, archie gemmill and hairyman like this.
  9. hairyman

hairyman in the wonderland zoo Gladiator level 1

Same line up as your self :d5:

In fact, I just going to drop the lot in solo cups and take it from their as to who survives to make it into a bigger pot and who gets taken away to the love shack :coffee:

Rwg111 and archie gemmill like this.
  10. Threadmark: st tom updates
    St. Tom

St. Tom chillin like a villain Staff Member Super Gladiator

Currently Smoking:
    mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
    Screenshot_20190428-113836_Gallery.jpg 20190418_135256.jpg im seeded for this leg
    *SmartGro Ultrasonic Humidifier 9.5 Litres
    5 inch rhino pro carbon filter
    RVK 125 L1 systemair in line turbo fan high power
    2 secret jardin monkey fans 1x 20 w oscillating
    1 x 30 w both with tent pole clips
    remo supercharged kit full line
    **4x4 Grow Tent
    weekly update of purple gorilla shes now in her forever home in her autopot being top fed with remo feed at an ec of 1.1 and a ph of 6.2 i have 2 of these one is day 1 also [​IMG]
    Check this strange lady at day 13 shes a little rough looking shes has all 3 finger leaves I'm going to let her grow and see what becomes of her
    [​IMG]
    Week 2 update day 19 on 1 purple gorilla and day 8 for her sister im not sure what girl i will be choosing yet
    [​IMG]
    week 3 update on my purple gorillas this is both on the left ones a bit of a slow girl in the autopot so I may be using the airpot girl for the grow off I will let you know there both on remo veg feed at a 1.7 ec
    [​IMG]
    week 4 update @bushmasterar15 shes really stunted and shes going to be a very small plant and my girls are huge [​IMG]
    week 5 updates my lady is tiny to my other girls I think I damaged the main stem earlier on
    [​IMG]
    week 6 update on tiny tim i never seem to grow small girls like this but i damaged her stem earlier on in her life but she will still be a chunky girl i also have her sister who is 10 days younger is a big lady

[​IMG]
    week 7 update no real changes i will try get a better pic when i move her big sister [​IMG]
    week 8 of my purple gorilla i think she may be my smallest plant grown to date i also have her younger sister 10 days behind who is a big beast of a thing
    [​IMG]
    chop pic for my purple gorilla at day 74 [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2019
    Rwg111, hairyman and shumway like this.