• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Show us your Tea heads (Foam)

NebulaNuggets

Doing Without Doing
Reaction score
Okay that makes sense! What's some good liquid teas that you would recommend?
The Bu's Tea Bags seem to be pretty good so far. One run with them, trying another right now.
Besides some good ewc I like to add kelp, alfalfa, neem, crab meal, fish hydrolysate/bone meal, sometimes recharge. What to brew depends on the goal of the tea. Nutrients? Feed microbes/soil life? IPM? Foliar?

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
@NeblaNuggets I believe brewed teas main aim is to feed the soil microbes which turns the nutrients in the soil to a more user friendly plant food , Enzyme teas for the plant give more hormone and growth and flower promotants to the plant .

Green Goblin

Oscorp Industries-Organic Division
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Forgotten Cookies

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
hey fellas!! yeah Hecno bro, from the churning of the water and bubble size in the pics and all.looks to me like it'll be fine for a good while now. larger bubbles and churning is the key. the more thats in the bag,the more it need to be knocked about and churned up a few hours. Nice deal.

ALSO, i wanted to touch on the brew the smell out of your tras. what He is tsalking about is NOT a full tea but a partial EWC and molasses tea. lotsa of casting and mole of ASSSSS... LOL! :D but thats with most brews the smell morphs in a few hours. and this will too. but when you have these two items the smells are bitter sweet like molasses and the EWC gives an earthjy smell. what will happen is it'll brew down to an almosr mildly earthy sweetness almost like a rounded tea sweetness of earth. thats all hes sayimg. NOT to brew your teas till all the smell changes or foams or changes. but for a simple tea with lots of materials in it,you need to brew it out. that tell you. I slightly touched on tjhis in one of my videos.