• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Show us your Tea heads (Foam)

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
Yeah you lol. I was curious is all becuase they look like smaller bubbles so I was guessing they were a single or dbl air stone.When dealing with over say 2-3 gallons(closer to 3 prolly) larger chrming bubbles are whats needed.Smaller does work but lacks some health.Just something to consider in the coming months maybe..? Nice tea though no doubt!!
Thanks for the tips! I added another air stone but it wanted to overflow, I am making 2 gallons so next time I'll put it in a 5 gallon bucket so it can froth away. As the foam has died down tho I added another larger airstone so I have both going now. I'm getting quite the bog water looking brew and it smells a bit like a wet dog, so I think it's doing well. First go was too cold and it was OK but gets better as I refine and learn :thumbsup:
I'll pick up a nice, big airstone to use next round, some brands give big bubbles some finer so I'll get the one that's giving me the bigger bubbles.