Siberian Ruderalis Project

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 3, 2011
PNW
this winter I’ll be running 3 projects. An IBL of Bobby’s widow, IBL of Jem and a selection of pure Siberian ruderalis for IBL. Take the cards I’m delt with the seed I’ve got and then work it from there. Maybe step outside if I get a good male and start a new cross ahead of schedule.

A81E5A5B-8B53-4256-B8B0-6CA295F68F04.jpeg

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 11, 2013
left coast central
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:woohoo1:Dude, that's cool as all get-out! :d5: .... I gather the plan is to start a ground-up new auto strain? Tell me more about this Rudi' my man, very interesting!

tobe

I breed my seeds
Apr 8, 2013
EU
www.autoflower.net
this winter I’ll be running 3 projects. An IBL of Bobby’s widow, IBL of Jem and a selection of pure Siberian ruderalis for IBL. Take the cards I’m delt with the seed I’ve got and then work it from there. Maybe step outside if I get a good male and start a new cross ahead of schedule.

View attachment 1069477
Hi my friend
That sounds very interesting. I start with wild Ruderalis next year I will get some from Russia/Mongolian boarder a friend take them back from a hunting trip.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 11, 2013
left coast central
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
Hi my friend
That sounds very interesting. I start with wild Ruderalis next year I will get some from Russia/Mongolian boarder a friend take them back from a hunting trip.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:headbang: another breeder of note dipping into the landrace goods,... :eyebrows:-- might there be some Rif auto's someday, me wonders?!

Rules Help Users
This chatroom is moderated by: @420Forever and @baked in the bluegrass

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.