• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Siberian Ruderalis Project

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
this winter I’ll be running 3 projects. An IBL of Bobby’s widow, IBL of Jem and a selection of pure Siberian ruderalis for IBL. Take the cards I’m delt with the seed I’ve got and then work it from there. Maybe step outside if I get a good male and start a new cross ahead of schedule.

A81E5A5B-8B53-4256-B8B0-6CA295F68F04.jpeg

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:woohoo1:Dude, that's cool as all get-out! :d5: .... I gather the plan is to start a ground-up new auto strain? Tell me more about this Rudi' my man, very interesting!

tobe

I breed my seeds
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
this winter I’ll be running 3 projects. An IBL of Bobby’s widow, IBL of Jem and a selection of pure Siberian ruderalis for IBL. Take the cards I’m delt with the seed I’ve got and then work it from there. Maybe step outside if I get a good male and start a new cross ahead of schedule.

View attachment 1069477
Hi my friend
That sounds very interesting. I start with wild Ruderalis next year I will get some from Russia/Mongolian boarder a friend take them back from a hunting trip.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
Hi my friend
That sounds very interesting. I start with wild Ruderalis next year I will get some from Russia/Mongolian boarder a friend take them back from a hunting trip.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:headbang: another breeder of note dipping into the landrace goods,... :eyebrows:-- might there be some Rif auto's someday, me wonders?!

Helloagain

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

View attachment 1069477
Have you started these landrace autos yet? I guess it's the Siberian from Russian landrace beaurough? IG guardianofthelostterps.. I've seen the beans on ace seeds site aswell as a few others, I think Khalifa is "presenting" the seeds under their brand for the Russian aswell.. same Siberian? Hows it growing?

Ozgrow420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I wonder how the ruderalis smokes on it’s own.

GeorgeCloney

From a stoner community with a farming problem
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Himalaya/Dr.Feelgood/Red Dwarf/Micron Auto Tao
Will taste like buggy seat straw:crying:
We don't grow this to smoke, but rather to mix with land races in creating Autoflowers.

Helloagain

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I wonder how the ruderalis smokes on it’s own.
The siberian ruderalis landrace from khalifa has been brought to the P4 generation to stabilize sexual traits because landraces can be quite hermie prone. its main cannabinoid is cbd, not thc. It has a citrusy, sweet floral terpene profile..

Some people like to talk without doing research. Not buggy or strawy and yes people do smoke this landrace ruleralis.. not all but this one is a good smoke