New Grower Sick form please help

• MTOM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

Lowcoast grower 2

Auto Warrior
Jul 21, 2019
Problem:new growth looks weird turning yellow seems small and twisted

Medium/grow method:soil no till with all the organic nutes already..with seed starter in the middle. 5 gallon pots

Feed: and supplements used:none yet

water source:bottles water phd with pen..6.5 to 6.6 may have gotten off

Strain/age:west coast og and girl scout cookies.the cookies seemed to show signs first..there about 5 days old

light used:1200 watt growstar with cree cobs led

Climate:79 to 81 tops..humidty 40 to 60

Additional info:they looked fine maybe i messed up ph or got some hot soil mixed with seedling mix..please help i hope all is not lost..ive just been watering seed starter not whole pot,but they were stercthing so i made a mound around them maybe mized some hot soil

Attachments

AutoWonders

Growing With A Smile
Jul 14, 2014
Between Two Bodies of Water
Yes first pick..zoom in where new growth should be coming from new growth doest look weird to you?thanks
I think I see what you are talking about. Is that only one of what is to be the second set of leaves? It does look a little funky, but give her a bit to catch up.

Lowcoast grower 2

Auto Warrior
Jul 21, 2019
I think I see what you are talking about. Is that only one of what is to be the second set of leaves? It does look a little funky, but give her a bit to catch up.
Not understanding ..there are two differnt pkant smaller one is couple days behind bigger one..but but growth on big one looks weird to me to ..they will be almost a week sunday

Last edited: