• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

New Grower Sick form please help

Lowcoast grower 2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Problem:new growth looks weird turning yellow seems small and twisted

Medium/grow method:soil no till with all the organic nutes already..with seed starter in the middle. 5 gallon pots

Feed: and supplements used:none yet

water source:bottles water phd with pen..6.5 to 6.6 may have gotten off

Strain/age:west coast og and girl scout cookies.the cookies seemed to show signs first..there about 5 days old

light used:1200 watt growstar with cree cobs led

Climate:79 to 81 tops..humidty 40 to 60

Additional info:they looked fine maybe i messed up ph or got some hot soil mixed with seedling mix..please help i hope all is not lost..ive just been watering seed starter not whole pot,but they were stercthing so i made a mound around them maybe mized some hot soil

Attachments

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
Yes first pick..zoom in where new growth should be coming from new growth doest look weird to you?thanks
I think I see what you are talking about. Is that only one of what is to be the second set of leaves? It does look a little funky, but give her a bit to catch up.

Lowcoast grower 2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I think I see what you are talking about. Is that only one of what is to be the second set of leaves? It does look a little funky, but give her a bit to catch up.
Not understanding ..there are two differnt pkant smaller one is couple days behind bigger one..but but growth on big one looks weird to me to ..they will be almost a week sunday

Last edited: