1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Slaters Garden...

Discussion in 'Photosensitive Grow Journals' started by Slater, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Faction

Faction No turn left unstoned

Imagine if everyone who smokes did that... It would force change in the law overnight. Mind you, I've often thought about doing an auto in my garden just to stick 2 fingers up to the law but then I'm worried it will lead our friends in blue to the 9 pot RDWC indoors!!!

stoney 91, stedimed and Slater like this.
  2. Slater

Slater Flowery Twats Staff Member Global Moderator

I shake my head everyday... when I found out what it relay was (started on hash back in the day so didn't see any weed for at least a couple of years) I could believe that it was just a plant...

I would love to do an out door but I have school at the end of my garden so that out of the question

3. Faction

Same here mate - Gold seal, Red seal etc. etc. The first weed I smoked was shitty brick-weed from the rastas when I used to go to Jah Shaka's sound system nights at The Rocket in Holloway road.

stedimed, Slater and BCBudlady like this.
  4. BCBudlady

BCBudlady Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
    Funny, I have the same push back with many of my pals too. I’ve intentionally been much less generous with the finished product and often get a plant started (fast auto) in a good super soil and just tell them to give it water, love and sun. Getting an entire plant is the draw.
    Comical though , as the emboldened ones are going so far as to tell me which terps they now prefer...Growing has to be fun.

5. Slater

ha ha... red seal was the first thing a I bought from a mate at school... Thai brick weed (some times Thai stick on rare occasion) was the first green that came our way... great stuff, the best giggle fits ever was had on that brick weed... Something me and my old smoking buddy have been talking about of recent, that the old brick weed got you laughing and bought on the giggle fits way more... bet it's because that it was land race and more of a one to one with the cbd and thc... possibly

6. Faction

Very possibly - I used to piss myself on the Lebanese hash too - maybe for the same reason. Or maybe it was just because we were young...

7. Slater

we are just learning turps in my part of the UK, it been a lot of cheese and white widow until I started growing me own... now I can't get enough of those fruit flavor, grape be a bit of fave at the moment

stedimed, Faction and BCBudlady like this.
  8. BCBudlady

BCBudlady Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
    Really might want to reach out to Stone. The BlueStone is Blueberry, raspberry, fruit. Nice.
    It is MoB x JH x Blackstone. Blackstone was pure black cherry for me.
    Mephisto’s Grapey Walter and Sour Stomper might fit your needs too....

stedimed and Faction like this.
  9. Slater

@GoodSmoke has just posted this question else where so I though i would get him on over to the journal and to start to answer it in detail...

"Hi, newbie here. I have been using remo for about 3 grows now, every single one of them has succumb to some strange problems. Currently my grow is experiencing Nitrogen Claw unlike any claw ive seen before, the last 3 did the same and within a week most if not all the foilage dried and died. Basically the central vein seems to exhibit unusual growth causing the leaves to cup downward while extruding upwards at the vein, then comes burning and leaf drop. Run off is around 6.0 using lytmus paper to test. I ran my PPM at 400 for the previous 2 this time i got a syringe and done it by the ML. All in a coco soil mix 50/50, 1 bio tab to remove the need for serious feeding.
    I gave for the first and only feed for the current grow, 1ml Remo Micro and 1ml Magnifical. Within the day the signs began to show, im not sure if im doing something wrong or i have bad nutrients. I completed one grow using them with no real problems, slight chlorosis and a lil burn, i started feeding halfway through the grow as i just purchased the set and all was well, a successful harvest. Then problem after problem.
    If anyone can help or has even had the same experience and can assure me the nutirents are at fault (bad batch im guessing) please, pipe up.
    Peace."

The trick with remo is to throw the feed chart out of the window... it can be very N heavy as you have found out.

stick with the ratio's Remo suggest but cut your feed down to 1ml / 1.2 ml per LTR... some strains will go down to 0.7ml LTR, I have one growing now that only wants 0.7ml a LTR but likes the cal mag at 1ml

aim for a an EC of 1.2 / 1.3 no higher unless the plants tell you...

cut the Kelp at around end of week 2 of stretch... then move the kelp to a once a week feed, I use it on a mini flush with microbes about every 7 days (plus natures candy to feed the microbs)... this is a big saving on money, I also folia feed with the kelp (every day in veg)
    are you under LED's ? if so you may find that you need to up the cal/mag on some strains to 1.2ml a LTR. if not you can cut that righ back

The trick with Remo is little is more... cut right back on everything down to near on a 1/4 - 1/3 of recommended doesage

here is feed chart i made for @St. Tom (he's all over remo as well)... now this has been made for photo's but can be applied to auto very easily (right click, down load and print)

the odd thing has change since i wrote this, I like to use Recharge for microbes now (works better in drip system) and i use a product called winters frost in week 7 to boost Tric performance and turps.

Don't panic me and Tom have gone through this as well but have come out the other side for the better... Remo is extremely good once you get the swing of it... don't give upon it, I nearly did but glad I didn't... now knocking out the park and into the next field

slaters_remo_feed_chart_2019.jpg

10. St. Tom

St. Tom chillin like a villain Staff Member Super Gladiator

Currently Smoking:
    mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
    glad your back up and running i have missed your updates and your such a nice fella and help everyone who asks you including me :pass::bighug:

stoney 91, stedimed, Slater and 2 others like this.