Small Gripe

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Oct 21, 2017
Texministan
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
While you guys are doing all if these awesome site upgrades I thought I mention a little pet peeves of mine.

All of the animated emojis just kill a lot of threads for me. Some of my favorite posters also tend to abuse the animated emojis the most. More than a few of them on a page make it basically un-scrollable for me on my phone.

Maybe it doesn't bother me folks phones but I literally cannot scroll on a thread with a lot of animation. Especially when someone quotes animation and adds animated emojis themselves I can't get past the post.

Maybe a few less of them or only allow one per post. Thanks

/end_rant

Reactions: HashMaster

HashMaster

In Dog Beers I've Only Had One
Apr 17, 2016
While you guys are doing all if these awesome site upgrades I thought I mention a little pet peeves of mine.

All of the animated emojis just kill a lot of threads for me. Some of my favorite posters also tend to abuse the animated emojis the most. More than a few of them on a page make it basically un-scrollable for me on my phone.

Maybe it doesn't bother me folks phones but I literally cannot scroll on a thread with a lot of animation. Especially when someone quotes animation and adds animated emojis themselves I can't get past the post.

Maybe a few less of them or only allow one per post. Thanks

/end_rant
That might be something on your end....

it's faster than hell on my phone with any and all graphics....

:pass:

Reactions: STILLSMOKIN

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Oct 21, 2017
Texministan
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
It's not the speed, it's the actual scrolling that drags because of the animated emojis. If I try to swipe fast it just bounces back.

Does it on 3 different phones, wifi or data. They just don't render properly for me.

Little Funions

Auto Warrior
Apr 9, 2019
I use Tapatalk and I don’t even see emojis. Runs faster IMO than than mobile web.

Here’s what this thread looks like to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: geraldocamp

hairyman

in the wonderland zoo
Gladiators
Jan 25, 2015
I really like the emojis and would miss them , the fact that they are used a lot says a lot ,,

In fact most people use them and shoudnt be limited for a minority who don't / end rant

:smoking::biggrin::d5::pass::crying:

:pighug:

Steviestash

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Feb 22, 2018
Ont Canada
Currently Smoking
Mephisto cdlc x ss
What phone do you have where in the world are you I only use my phone for anything can't even remember last time I fired up my laptop and on the mobile everything works and moves fast