• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Smoking buds after using colloidal silver

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Here’s a quick question,anyone ever smoke a plant after using colloidal silver on it,

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
it's safe! and you can cure your Lumbago. :pighug:

NorthernLights_420

Stoner Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Theres a sticky at the top of this thread. Screenshot of it posted below. I've heard not to here and else where. Bit I haven't started breeding yet so idk for sure. From what I read I wouldn't though.

Attachments

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Theres a sticky at the top of this thread. Screenshot of it posted below. I've heard not to here and else where. Bit I haven't started breeding yet so idk for sure. From what I read I wouldn't though.
It’s an interesting subject
I did bin the last plant I sprayed with colloidal silver wasn’t taking any chances,but people do drink colloidal silver,it’s just not made for spraying plants

NorthernLights_420

Stoner Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Yeah I know but smoking it in the lungs might not have the same effect as drinking it. I wouldn't take it personally cuz I'm not trying to turn blue but I'll make it myself and spray it on my plants. Lol I've read mixed reviews on colloidal silver consumption. Those who take it swear by it. But I've read it can make antibiotics not work for you if you need them. I stayed clear of it after I read that part of it.

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I cannot find a scientific study on this subject at all? What I did find was universal agreement that you should not consume a plant that has been treated with CS.

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I cannot find a scientific study on this subject at all? What I did find was universal agreement that you should not consume a plant that has been treated with CS.
yeah I did just spray a couple of branches of the gorilla glue plant,but now I’m going to spray the whole plant lol since it’s going in the bin anywayz

make a shit load of pollen

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah I know but smoking it in the lungs might not have the same effect as drinking it. I wouldn't take it personally cuz I'm not trying to turn blue but I'll make it myself and spray it on my plants. Lol I've read mixed reviews on colloidal silver consumption. Those who take it swear by it. But I've read it can make antibiotics not work for you if you need them. I stayed clear of it after I read that part of it.
0A6F6F0B-2DF9-4F03-B876-A29AB43F41F4.png