Soooo confused please help with future growing comps

WalterW

Pot-anonymous
Dec 27, 2016
Currently Smoking
Northern Lights
10 4 thanks mossy that cleared up some of it. Guess ill just get out my largest strains and have them on stand by lol.... ill be jumping into some thing soon...

Team Train..... me and ...... uhhhh
Pick me, pick me...
least then I can win - cause you Sir are one mighty fine canna grower.
I am going organic so hopefully I can grow some beautiful bud.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Im in it for the loot lol.... gotta earn my keeps times are tough around here.

Not in it for the trash talk... totally not my style :crying:(Hobbes and A-Train stand up show coming to a city near YOU)

Sounds great. Just incase you wondering totally not stirring shit. I recieved 2 pms mistakenly already asking me most of the questions i asked here ( except the prizes. That was mine..:eyebrows:) ..... just wanted a way to help put it out there to spread the knowledge of up coming battles
I'm just a bit Slow getting new Rules up..looking at [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] legs and seeing how we can Improve...:headbang:..I have just been checking with @Ripper to see if the 5 4 3 2 1 system would Work..I haven't run a league table before

@Son of Hobbes has looked at a program that would cover it..but we need the systems in so we get an Idea if it will work or not.

Pick me, pick me...
[HASHTAG]#GoWalter[/HASHTAG] :d5:..I'm taking Payments for Pimping out @A-Train as a [HASHTAG]#ringer[/HASHTAG] for Teams determined to Win..
Payments in euros $'s £'s taken..:coffee:

A-Train

Auto Warrior
Jan 8, 2015
In my Basement
Pick me, pick me...

Thank you for the overly kind words. Honestly any success i may have growing is a reflection of the knowledge base here at AFN and quality companies putting out quality products and awesome genetics. I just measure and pour lol

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Thank you for the overly kind words. Honestly any success i may have growing is a reflection of the knowledge base here at AFN and quality companies putting out quality products and awesome genetics. I just measure and pour lol
Looks like I Need to [HASHTAG]#learntopour[/HASHTAG] then...:watering:

WalterW

Pot-anonymous
Dec 27, 2016
Currently Smoking
Northern Lights
Havent seen a plant from you that has shown any signs of def, whether nute sensitive or not.
still have to be able to read your plants, a plant whisperer so to say. Thats how come I am switching to a living soil, hoping for the soil to do all the work for me.
I'm just a bit Slow getting new Rules up..looking at [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] legs and seeing how we can Improve...:headbang:..I have just been checking with @Ripper to see if the 5 4 3 2 1 system would Work..I haven't run a league table before

@Son of Hobbes has looked at a program that would cover it..but we need the systems in so we get an Idea if it will work or not.

[HASHTAG]#GoWalter[/HASHTAG] :d5:..I'm taking Payments for Pimping out @A-Train as a [HASHTAG]#ringer[/HASHTAG] for Teams determined to Win..
Have a few old Zim Dollars that I can throw your way... might eventually turn into a nice mulch type thing for the garden...
Otherwise we can work on a bitcoin type system and I can gives you like a fraction of a dollar right?
My ZAR be weak against your $$$...

OR
I could pay with services rendered...

by spreading the AFN vibe to the new comers

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Feb 18, 2016

The league points could surely work

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Havent seen a plant from you that has shown any signs of def, whether nute sensitive or not.
still have to be able to read your plants, a plant whisperer so to say. Thats how come I am switching to a living soil, hoping for the soil to do all the work for me.

Have a few old Zim Dollars that I can throw your way... might eventually turn into a nice mulch type thing for the garden...
Otherwise we can work on a bitcoin type system and I can gives you like a fraction of a dollar right?
My ZAR be weak against your $$$...

OR
I could pay with services rendered...

by spreading the AFN vibe to the new comers
Hmmm...I might take you up on the services rendered..IF you are good at gardening...and work for Bud..:smoker:

The league points could surely work
I Think we need to give it a Go..use it for the 2018 blue print.....:headbang: