• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Sootdawg does Ghost Toof #Dutchpro

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
Why I do many comparisons of techniques..one grow don’t prove nada..might be phenos like you said....might be better to don some photos
Nah, I'm the same. I have lots of room to play with the girls, so I experiment as the spirit hits me. I've discovered some strange little things over time. LOL

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG

SOOTDAWG

Year round indoor/outdoor grower-HST technician
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Forgotten Cookies-White Crack
Sup guys ..check in ...preparing for 12 new plants going under.....Finishing the two Mephistos off......2 probs (light ratchet/power failure) got me.....
The two ghost toofs are just loving it a trichomes on them are so pretty frosty as hell picture does no justice as always

Please take note using two on the two plants just cause I can right now...light angled for a purpose (bombard both).......When the 12 go under both of them will be hanging straight......

You can see where I have my seedlings and where they are ....the cannons have those seedlings angled towards them and I have to continually Turn them..Even though they are under their own T5

Another week And transplant and underneath The Cannons

Dutchpro....bloom a/b..and explode..5 ml.. per gallon...with mammoth and orca

SOOTDAWG

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sorry..battle had me busy...

SOOTDAWG

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mammoth p and plant success added as recommended
Dutchpro ......I built plants up to 6 ml per litre through each phase..veg/bloom a/b plus explode......handled..no burn..looks nice....drops ph real real low when mixed

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
Mammoth p and plant success added as recommended
Dutchpro ......I built plants up to 6 ml per litre through each phase..veg/bloom a/b plus explode......handled..no burn..looks nice....drops ph real real low when mixed
Beautiful work. Thanks for going to all of the trouble of documenting this grow and techniques. I'm trying the pizzicato technique now on some new NCH. BTW, what part of the world, generally, do you live? The first video was outside, and the terrain was beautiful, you're a lucky man.