• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Sour Crack

Iamlegend2121

Pollen Addict
Reaction score
Okay I'm going to keep this short and simple its long over due.

SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics
Strain: Sour Crack
Did it autoflower?: Yes around day 14.
Soil/hydro: Soil, Fox Farm Ocean Forrest and Happy Frog. 50/50 Mix of the two with an added 25% perlite.
Nutes: General Organics full line.
Light (kind and schedule): Area 51 RW-75's Two of them for a total of 150 watts.
From seed to harvest date: 56 or 57 days very quick strain. I could have taken it a week earlier but I didn't have time.
Dry Yield: 45.6 Grams Dry.

BAG APPEAL: *****
Awesome buds they are just showered in crystals and rock hard. They glisten in the light like a disco ball lol

THE GROWTH: *****
She's a very fast grower and very easy to take care of. She only grew to a height of 16 inches which is the perfect height for me. You don't have to train her just let her grow naturally.

THE SMELL: *****
The smell ohh the smell, I cant describe it at all but I absolutely love it! Its pungent to say the least. I don't understand how people can pick out certain smells I guess I'm just not that experienced. Its a unique smell to me, very skunky at first and then it just changed to something different. Sorry that I cant pick out the exact smells but I would definitely recommend a filter for this strain. The smell took over my house during the last couple of weeks.

THE SMOKE: *****
Same goes for the smoke as the smell, I'm not good at picking out certain flavors. The only thing I can say is its slightly sweet and quite smooth.

THE HIGH: *****

I smoked late at night while watching some t.v. it just made me so relaxed and so peacefull. It also made me think a lot about random things that have no importance. Something would happen in the show and I would just drift off in my mind about different thoughts and ideas and twist the scenario. I would finally stop thinking and realize I missed half of the show because I kept drifting into deep thought. The best part for me is when I laid down. My body felt like it was just floating on a cloud not a muscle in my body was tense. I almost didn't even feel attached to my body it was that intense. I was just so loose and comfy. Definitely a great strain for people that toss and turn and can not sleep. I will always have spare seeds of this on hand ready to grow. Its actually one of my new favorites.

HubbaBubba

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Excellent Smoke Report
:slap:

Sour Crack often gives head pressure, not a headache...just pressure like a headband.
And if I dose a little too strong I get some mild dizziness and nausea, do you ever get that with Sour Crack?
Maybe I let mine get too amber.

Did you get the giggles or get a silly grin stuck on your face for 10 min?
Once I didn't know I was smiling until somebody asked what I was smiling about.

Last edited:

JohnnyShake

aka Cool Beans
Reaction score
Excellent Smoke Report

Sour Crack often gives head pressure, not a headache...just pressure like a headband.
And if I dose a little too strong I get some mild dizziness and nausea, do you ever get that with Sour Crack?

I get a heady high from Sour Crack also (definitely can cause dizziness if oversmoking), buuuuuuut I gave some to a bud tender at the local dispensary and he raved about the intensity of the body high. I am planting another 4 tonight because that stuff is great!

HubbaBubba

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
I get a heady high from Sour Crack also (definitely can cause dizziness if oversmoking), buuuuuuut I gave some to a bud tender at the local dispensary and he raved about the intensity of the body high. I am planting another 4 tonight because that stuff is great!
I want to hear more about that. I know weed is supposed to affect everybody a bit different... but that is opposite.
Maybe you are each talking about different times in the same high?

Iamlegend2121

Pollen Addict
Reaction score
Excellent Smoke Report

I'm sorry I never saw this post. I definatley got the head pressure which I'm not to big a fan of but it wasn't that bad.
I did not get the giggles though more just at peace and happy. I'm sure if I was in a social situation I would have gotten the giggles but since I used it as a night time wind down I did not. I didn't get any dizziness either, but I only take one hit and I'm done for. So I never take too much at a time.

Iamlegend2121

Pollen Addict
Reaction score
The body high was the best part all of my muscles were so relaxed.