• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Sour D takes a shot at Toofless Alien

Sour D

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Thanks to Mephisto Genetics, I'm going to take a shot at growing out some Toofless Aliens.
The kit and kaboodle I'll be using is 2 & 3 gal Maxi Pots with 50/25/25 Coco/perlite/rice hulls. Since I messed up on the last grow with Prescription Blend, @Prescription Blend , I'll try to get it right this time. Started them today in Root Riot cubes under the dome, heat mat set to 80, covered with a thick fuzzy blankie. Once they are ready for some light, I'll use a LED floodlamp growlight. When they are ready for more, they'll be under Mars Hydro SP150 , @MarshydroTina and bloom to fully glory under SP250--At least that's the plan. (see sig about plans)

Rengrows

IG: @rengrows
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Double Grape, Sour Stomper, CDLCx3BOG
Goodluck man. Love the name. Can't wait to see this one.

MarshydroTina

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to Mephisto Genetics, I'm going to take a shot at growing out some Toofless Aliens.
The kit and kaboodle I'll be using is 2 & 3 gal Maxi Pots with 50/25/25 Coco/perlite/rice hulls. Since I messed up on the last grow with Prescription Blend, @Prescription Blend , I'll try to get it right this time. Started them today in Root Riot cubes under the dome, heat mat set to 80, covered with a thick fuzzy blankie. Once they are ready for some light, I'll use a LED floodlamp growlight. When they are ready for more, they'll be under Mars Hydro SP150 , @MarshydroTina and bloom to fully glory under SP250--At least that's the plan. (see sig about plans)
I like your plan, @ me when you have updates , brother:smoking:

Sour D

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Day 6. 2 of the girls germed just fine and poked their heads up 6 days ago. The 3rd, not so good. I don't want to break the set of White Crack so I stuck a Thai Ryder in the pot 2 days ago. Keepin fingers crossed. Fed them some Roots Magic and then started half strength @Prescription Blend. Will bring em up to normal week 1 strength this week. The first one I had some plain coco. The other 2 I used coco, perlite, rice hulls mix.

20200322_107_3235-HDR-1.jpg