1. AFN branded gear available! Shirts, Mugs, Mouse/Dab Pads, Keychains, Magnets, Stickers, etc... Stop by the Merchandise Thread to see samples! Custom Work Welcomed! PM Rebel for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GO Canada.............
    Dismiss Notice

Sour livers deficiency,flower

Discussion in 'Autoflower Infirmary for Sick Plants' started by TBgrown, Jun 5, 2018.

1. TBgrown

TBgrown Auto Warrior

Hey afner’s so I have mephistos sour livers x3 and ther around day 90 these girls were all late bloomers they all started flower at about 35 days and their very tall 46in is smallest anyway in to the problems so ide been using blue planet nutes 3part plus calmag for the better part of the grow and switched to sensi coco a+b about two weeks ago and I noticed some rusty spots on the leaves a couple days ago so not sure if it’s because ph because i haven’t been phing sense switching an says not to. Or maybe mag deficiency.The thing that’s throwing me off is only one is showing these rusty spots so I don’t really know what’s up I’ll post a couple pics thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
    Waira likes this.
  2. Simplicio

Simplicio Qualified Live Stoner

Over-feeding, wrong pH, or too much light could be responsible.
    Any of these can cause stress and/or deficiencies that are hard to diagnose.

TBgrown likes this.
  3. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Cannalope Haze; El Estupido; Psicodelicia
    :toke: Hmmmm, this looks more like a micronute defc., hitting the very tops like this,... B, Mn maybe,....despite what AN says and does, the "self buffering" pH is only effective in solution, in lower ppm water,.. when in the pot, all bets are off, and regular monitoring of pH is wise! Usually, a lockout of micros comes from alkaline pH or overly high nute salt content in the medium,... not sure I see signs of this so maybe it's a simple lack of,... you'e in coco right? Do you do 15-20% run-off to avoid salt build-up?

TBgrown likes this.
  4. TBgrown

TBgrown Auto Warrior

Yeah I always water them at least a gallon every day with a good amount of run off, I have backed off the nutes I was feeding about 1000ppm I’m down to about 650ppm I just don’t want the brown coloration to creep into the buds, their not the prettiest but there packing on the bud so they must be somewhat happy lol.

Waira likes this.
  5. TBgrown

TBgrown Auto Warrior

A
    Another thing that’s odd is that only the tops closest to the lights are showing deficiency but no light burn or bleaching.

Waira likes this.
  6. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Cannalope Haze; El Estupido; Psicodelicia
    most of the micronutes, and secondaries like S and Ca are all immobile within the plant, meaning they can't be transloctaed from established tissue to new growth,... as such, they affect the tops first and worst,.. your light play a big role in this too, especially LED's,.. how far away are they, what brand.model?

TBgrown likes this.
  7. TBgrown

TBgrown Auto Warrior

I’m using a growers choice 315 cmh it’s probably 20in above them.

Waira and thegavfrog like this.
  8. thegavfrog

thegavfrog Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

That’s not too close.

Nuggets

Waira likes this.
  9. STILLSMOKIN

STILLSMOKIN Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl

Currently Smoking:
    Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
    Not sure if it helps but i ran into same problem when i tried cutting out megacrop and only using bloom food. Stopped when i added half strength megacrop with bloom food.

Waira likes this.
  10. TBgrown

TBgrown Auto Warrior

I appreciate any input, I’ve started flush so at this point I’m just going to let them do their thing and hope for the best.

Waira likes this.