• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Communal Grow SSSC - Pineapple Poison adventure at AFN!

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@pop22--
Well big poppy, "beautiful plants" coming from you, who has grown some outstanding plants, it certainly means something to me. Yes, just the watching and growth is good therapy--good for the soul.

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Well...... I think this is the first time I've blushed in 40 years lol! Thank you for the kind words!

@pop22--
Well big poppy, "beautiful plants" coming from you, who has grown some outstanding plants, it certainly means something to me. Yes, just the watching and growth is good therapy--good for the soul.

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Might have some worthy pics for SSSC!
That's what we are looking for and you should keep space available, the next auto ( unrealeased ) will come soon for AFN growers:

Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel:)

Death The Cultivator

H20 • Photons • Smoke
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica x Kali China
Really thought I fucked up after training everything. Packed in, lowers trimmed I can't get good shots right now without removing every pot

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamadelica auto; S99v6;White Crack
:spels:------- :drool: She's a vision of juicy nuggetry pop'! I just love the chunky nose-cone buds,...topped girl is my fav' though! Are you getting some color in the buds? ...And how's the aroma?

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm seeing some purple or red in the background, it makes the white pistils stand out. I'll get a close up. And the smell, OOOOhhhhhhhhhh the smell, I'd grow this again just for the smell! I heard of strains that smell sweet but this is ridiculous! It smells like Candied Pineapple with a hint of fuel. I don't even know how you can smell "sweet" but there is no doubt, it's NOT subtle!

:spels:------- :drool: She's a vision of juicy nuggetry pop'! I just love the chunky nose-cone buds,...topped girl is my fav' though! Are you getting some color in the buds? ...And how's the aroma?