• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

st tom running bubba kush

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
humboltd germ pics.jpg
hi this will be the beginning of my journal i will be running 3 strains off different vendors this one with thanks to @HSO-Mark will be my 1st run with hso and im hoping to put on a great show she will be in an autopot with 47l res and be grown under my sanlight q6w what im testing also anyhow here's to a great show and grow with the bubba kush :pass:

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Zamnesia, Fastbuds, Mephisto, & Sweet Seeds
Sub-a-bubba-do. I'm also running an HSO Bubba Cush in the AutoPot. All the best to you. :d5:

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Can't wait to see you grow, 47 liter...will be a big girl.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Quick couple of picks I may have a kush runt as she was born with only 1 baby leaf so I'm going to give her a day or 2 before considering another substitute shes at day 4 tmoz
Screenshot_20190424-181806_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-181859_Gallery.jpg

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
@St. Tom Thank you for getting your Bubba Kush Auto grow off diary up and running mate :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that the 1st seed pulls through as she is missing a cotyledon leaf. This could have got caught in the shell when shedding. Let's see how she does over the next couple of days :pass:

Best of luck with the Grow off mate :thumbsup:

Let's see what you can do with this legendary strain in autoflowering form :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
@St. Tom Thank you for getting your Bubba Kush Auto grow off diary up and running mate :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that the 1st seed pulls through as she is missing a cotyledon leaf. This could have got caught in the shell when shedding. Let's see how she does over the next couple of days :pass:

Best of luck with the Grow off mate :thumbsup:

Let's see what you can do with this legendary strain in autoflowering form :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
hi everyone also @HSO-Mark the little lady seems to have had no issues with only 1 leaf and is growing at a great speed i am going to pot her up in the autopots soon i like to let the roots to be strong and lots of them and i know people say dont transplant but ive done it this way for years with no ill effect and i will be running coco/clay pebble mix in the pots as per normal
Screenshot_20190427-145842_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190427-112558_Gallery.jpg