Grow Offs st tom running bubba kush

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
QUOTE="HighnDry, post: 2136278, member: 42956"]Awesome work bro, was that 4 days in brown bags?[/QUOTE]
There was some bigger bits slowed the drying but say just over 5 days also I will always use the brown paper bags I haven't found a better way to dry

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
Also @HSO-Mark heres my harvest weight I told you I'd smashed over 100 but I wasn't expecting 179 grams but heres the pic bubba kush auto

I know you said you would smash 100g but I was not expecting close to 200g :pass:

This has been a pleasure to follow along with and nice to see a decent end outcome, way more than predicted :thumbsup:

Enjoy that dank and frosty end product buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
I know you said you would smash 100g but I was not expecting close to 200g :pass:

This has been a pleasure to follow along with and nice to see a decent end outcome, way more than predicted :thumbsup:

Enjoy that dank and frosty end product buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
thanks so much mark i will grow bubba kush a million per cent again plus i didnt think id nearly double breeders 90g approx

:worship:Great job, buddy!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
thanks frank you've always given me great support it means a lot

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
thanks so much mark i will grow bubba kush a million per cent again plus i didnt think id nearly double breeders 90g approx
I think you deserve a :slap: on the back :thumbsup:

Really pleased for you mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Reactions: St. Tom

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking