• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Start Flashing your Girls....

Husky42

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just some of my girls, the two autos in the middle a few regs and some fresher autos in the back, i kinda timed things a little bad and my tend is too crowded but will be fixed soon haha.

First time w autos fucked up a little and did not realize i had a ph problem with them that my blues never have shown me before. Anyways sorted it and learning. Still about 4-5 weeks to go at least.

303Auto

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Here's a Critical+Flo I just harvested.
Before the trim:
IMG_0068.jpg
After the trim:
IMG_0142.jpg

Nik

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
In the dark from yesterday, ready for harvest.
Small : (amnesia haze x skunk 1) x ruderalis : Sativa: 20%; Indica: 55%; Ruderalis: 25%

DSC02291.jpg

2 other lady's same seed more sativa pheno :

DSC02262.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

arty zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
Here is my "Massive Midget" from Heavy Weight seeds
She was stunted following the advice from joint doctor on have to keep autos small, orginaly in the grow instruction for his strain "ogre"
She ended up being 12" tall, no weight was recorded as it wasn't for a journal, just personal stash, but yield was good for her height.
Method was start in 1 liter pot wait until first week of flowering, then repotted into 7 liter pot. This give a the plant a little shaock right at the point where she wants to stretch, thus keeping her short.She was flowered at 24 light, which also kept temps constant which is also good for less stretch (the temps that is not the light period).
I will post my journal soon and I am stunting again with 2 Northern lights and 2 Auto Bombs, pic have been taken, just got to pull my finger out and get it done.

003 (FILEminimizer).jpg