• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

State of AFN (2020)

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Welcome. This site and one other are the only two boards I've seen that were consistently very civil. The rest had far far too many bull-sheet flaming wars etc and that will eventually play a lofty role of sucking some of the life out of you.
We have differing opinions here about most everything except ONE we all agree to disagree peacefully and with respect. No flaming or trolling allowed. It is hard work to keep the vibe in the zone and it is every member's job to do their part. I have to say WE all do a great job.

Bravo :worship::toke::bow::smokeout::cooldance::yay:

:vibe:

Nosias

A smile from deep Space as seen by Hubble
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All that I have
I’m very new here as in haven’t even started my first grow yet but by just screening through this forum the last couple months you can really feel the closeness and the good vibe this place gives off. Keep it up and even though the goal has been met keep donating.
Welcome. Read and learn. I lurked here for 1.5 years before I started my grow. Yes, I am a SLOW GROW learner. :crying:

Nosias

A smile from deep Space as seen by Hubble
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All that I have
We have differing opinions here about most everything except ONE we all agree to disagree peacefully and with respect. No flaming or trolling allowed. It is hard work to keep the vibe in the zone and it is every member's job to do their part. I have to say WE all do a great job.

Bravo :worship::toke::bow::smokeout::cooldance::yay:

:vibe:
Well stated my Green friend. :woohoo1: