• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

State of AFN 2021

AutoDevilBlooming

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
I'm pretty sure this place is gonna become a big part of my life having smoked 19 years and today finally barked upon my first grow.
No more lining skimmers pockets so I'm confident I'll be joining in being part of the Growmunity over time. I'd be more than willing to help support the site @autobeast brought me here so looking forward to showing you the results of him taking me under his wing and joining what seems a fantastic community to be part of. EDIAGD

Kyote

Floyd the PInk Bus
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
NL, Green Poison, Critical+2.0
I'm pretty sure this place is gonna become a big part of my life having smoked 19 years and today finally barked upon my first grow.
No more lining skimmers pockets so I'm confident I'll be joining in being part of the Growmunity over time. I'd be more than willing to help support the site @autobeast brought me here so looking forward to showing you the results of him taking me under his wing and joining what seems a fantastic community to be part of. EDIAGD
Welcome to you AD :welcome: It's the best on the internet :toke: