• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

World Wide Stonergenuity - share your stonergenuity here!

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Planted in the corner so you can bend them over in the future?

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Knickers...........:crying:....one of those multiple underwear hangers...does the job.....I could have done with two though...approx 12 pegs per hanger....and I've got 16 girls......
That'll be Another 2.5 euros added to me grow costs.............................sigh...........................:crying:

IMG_1474.JPG

:pass:

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
For those that have to empty a reservoir wether it be a SIP or hydro res… beer auto- siphon. Easy use. Pull cane up to top of the tube, push down. Could have to repeat once…
75B5429F-8A41-41B9-86BD-62A4657632E1.jpeg

Sucks til level is at tip cap.

THE BEAR

Living the Dream & Keeping it Green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Knickers...........:crying:....one of those multiple underwear hangers...does the job.....I could have done with two though...approx 12 pegs per hanger....and I've got 16 girls......
That'll be Another 2.5 euros added to me grow costs.............................sigh...........................:crying:

IMG_1474.JPG

:pass:
Gona need to use a line instead, bud overload

ThaPollinator!

chuckin' pollen & makin' seeds!
Reaction score
Just got these autopots and the tent is unfortunately in a corner. I damn near fell all over everything trying to tend to one of the plants in the back one night. This keeps me from stepping and kneeling on the lines and acts as a spot for overflow for smaller plants now that I have only so much floor space. Stoner moment that birthed a solution. I guess necessity really is the mother of invention. Or stoner dumb luck/stumblings.
:baked:
stoner ideas.jpeg