STS spray how often ?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Habitual

Pollen Chucking Closet Hack
Jul 19, 2016
Yeah i just follow a university study they did once a day for ten days starting at flip, 10/10 saw male flowers vs ga3 that was 5/10. But i am sure you could have results with any number of application variances.

I spray at the end of pre flower stretch, Strain dependent of course.

Belivitez

Son of Sun
Gladiator Level 2
May 22, 2015
How about spraying when plant shows flower for about 2-3weeks? Is possible to make female pollen here? :)

thetreeman

Auto Warrior
Mar 23, 2014
Ive sprayed 1x / week, usually takes 2-3 sprays, spray when I see little bunches of pistils at end of branches, 30 days or so in. I usually just do 1 or 2 branches on a plant.

fryge

Auto Warrior
Jul 17, 2017
it varies from plant to plant how easy/fast they react, but for most plants I treated 2 applications with 2 weeks in between was enough. I don't spray btw, I apply it with a pipette on the nodes, I find it more convenient that way, less sts used, and no worry about breathing in any droplets.

Reactions: Kya Knight