• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Submit Your Autoflower Potency Lab Results!

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@damien50 is hands down the master of blogs so far lol, I'll get you a link to the literature on it here later today. There may be an update for it as well, I'll have to check!
He was looking over my shoulder last night as I stumbled around in the test I am running. I wish we could set the picture size on the blog Page to display just pictures that are links to blog entries. I am thinking about a new diagnostics interactive blog. ......................... :paleo:I want peeps from the other canna sites to come here for help instead of the other way around. I am in no hurry. I want to get it right.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
What are some good at home test kits? I was looking around but so far havent found anything with great reviews.
I've used a tCheck2 and compared the results to lab tests from AgriScience Labs here in Colorado (from the first commercial grow I worked at.) It measures total cannabinoids, so it's not the most "full featured" in terms of things broken down (you're talking some coin to get precision,) but I did find that it was SURPRISINGLY accurate in the total cannabinoid percentage vs the labs (few percent off, sometimes 1-2% off, but that's a relatively low margin of error IMO.) The units themselves I think have around a 15% margin of error (claimed by the manufacturer.) I ran two tests for every strain the grow had labs for that we had product to test with, and the tests were both similar to each other and close to the original lab.

So it's not the end-all-be-all, but it's not a bad device IMO just to get a ballpark of what you've got.

Justin Credible

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Candy Dawg
I grew some Sherbet Auto by Seedstockers, I grew 6 of them and had one of the best phenos lab tested for cannabinoid potency.
The results are pretty awesome!
Smokes real nice too, great smell and taste and a very deep and intense high that lasts for a long time.
Strong and toplevel cannabis!

It's a HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and tests for CBDa/CBGa/CBD/CBG/THCV/THCa/CBN/d9-THC/CBC
It came with a microscopic picture analysis as well.
I uploaded the report in pdf here:
Sherbet_auto_testreport2020

terp182

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This is a terrific idea. Not just for shit talking photo growers but it'd be amazing to get (for example) terp profiles, cannabanoid levels and THC ranges for autos that was easily searchable/sortable.

More Mephisto/Night Owl reports, please!! Especially Zamadelica Express. So curious about that one.

NVbiker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I grew some Sherbet Auto by Seedstockers, I grew 6 of them and had one of the best phenos lab tested for cannabinoid potency.
The results are pretty awesome!
Smokes real nice too, great smell and taste and a very deep and intense high that lasts for a long time.
Strong and toplevel cannabis!

It's a HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and tests for CBDa/CBGa/CBD/CBG/THCV/THCa/CBN/d9-THC/CBC
It came with a microscopic picture analysis as well.
I uploaded the report in pdf here:
Sherbet_auto_testreport2020
Just the thcv is amazing. Are you using any natural immune boosters n triggers?

Anon for hobby

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This is a terrific idea. Not just for shit talking photo growers but it'd be amazing to get (for example) terp profiles, cannabanoid levels and THC ranges for autos that was easily searchable/sortable.

More Mephisto/Night Owl reports, please!! Especially Zamadelica Express. So curious about that one.
I would love to know this as well! Mine is just dried and had my first joint yesterday and holy shit, it was the purest experience I ever had. It started with strong sativa vibe but after finishing a joint, it knocked me out and slept 3 hours out of nowhere.

NVbiker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score