1. Dinafem Grower of the Year 2018 is St. Tom..Winning Cross Dinafem Critical 2.0..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN LED Grower of the Year 2018 is Equatorial with a PCB boards..heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Short Stuff Grower of the Year 2018 Title Won by midIN...with a Short Stuff Purple Gorilla cross.. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. General Grower of the Year 2018 title goes to Equatorial...CONGRATULATIONS......
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Title of Royal Queen Grower of the Year 2018 goes to Only1Sky....with a Royal Queen Amnesia Haze.. CONGRATULATIONS Only1Sky
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2018 has has been Won by AJrexxx......CONGRATULATIONS AJrexxx
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hotly Contested COB Grower of the Year 2018 has been Won by F.N. CONGRATULATIONS F.N.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hey everyone, we're transferring some data in preparation for migrating to the new server hardware (major hardware/speed upgrade,) so you may experience some random site lag while the files transfer. Further, some in-forum work is being done, so please check Announcements for updates! 12-16-18
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Title of Outdoor Photo Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by forbiddenx711 CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The Title of Outdoor Auto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Alchemy ..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Mephisto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Yorztrulee...with a Northern Cheese Haze.. Congratulations
    Dismiss Notice

Submit Your Pics for Social Media TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Live Announcements' started by Son of Hobbes, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

Good morning AFN!

We're excited to announce that @Prophetiko has asked to help us out with our social media accounts a bit to get some activity and action going again! So that said, we want to jump right into it and get some drool-worthy eye candy going!

We thought it best to have a submit-thread like this so we can get the details we need (like crediting or not,) so by posting/uploading in this thread you will be considered having given consent for the social media reposting :bighug:

So if you have a picture you want us to put up on Instagram (nearly 13,000 followers!) and our other networks, start submitting them NOW!

1. Submit your picture you want uploaded to social media (if possible, a link to the journal page where the picture came from so we can link it.)
    2. Please type YES or NO if we may credit your forum username in the post (possibly with link to journal when applicable.)
    3. Please note, we may insert an Autoflower Network watermark into the picture (either logo or website.)

Submit, yes or no, and that's it! Anyone forgetting to type yes/no will be assumed "yes," so if that's a concern make sure you're posting all the information! Thanks guys! :pighug:

Tags:
  2. Padawan1972

Padawan1972 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

How many can we submit?

The Elvis, Dabber, Clix and 3 others like this.
  3. HemiSync

HemiSync Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
    I don’t mind you watermarking my pictures but is it alright that I always watermark my photos? Here’s an example feel free to use it from this grow. View attachment 786500 That’s how I was watermarking them and currently I include the date, like this one from my current grow. FBC73FF5-52A5-4EE4-AB56-343910AB5D6D.jpeg You can use it as well if you want. Link and use username if you want. I would like to see more participation in the journals.

4. Son of Hobbes

Submit as many as you'd like, @Prophetiko will be going through them and creating the media posts!

Feenix, Dabber, Clix and 4 others like this.
  5. Son of Hobbes

Yeah you are fine, we were just talking about putting in a small AFN watermark (nothing crazy intrusive) to help identify them (plus if they get ripped, easier for us to say "hey, that came from here.")

Feenix, The Elvis, midIN and 6 others like this.
  6. HemiSync

HemiSync Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
    Oh no, I understand why you want an AFN watermark you can stamp right over mine if needed, I just wanted to be sure mine were not too intrusive. :cheers: If they are I won’t post anymore. I can still link a couple more grows with them also.

Feenix, The Elvis, Dabber and 2 others like this.
  7. St. Tom

St. Tom chillin like a villain Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    mephisto samsquach dinafem critical heavyweight fully loaded
    great here is my dinafem dinamex i got close to 7 oz of her shes my pride and joy plus i won the first leg of this years grow off is this what your after if so she was 1 of 4 in a 4x4 grow tent under cheap viperspectra led ligthts 198A8D79-C5BA-4AA4-8040-D604994633AC.jpg

Kadotamain, Feenix, The Elvis and 6 others like this.
  8. Free Flow

Free Flow Hydro Junkie

9. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

Here is a few....portal first
    Amber
    IMG_6441.JPG

Stone Dragon
    IMG_4991.JPG

IMG_4986.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram