Sucker Punch under Mars reflector 96

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

virginia gent

hanna and toby
Apr 21, 2012
Day 39 and this girl is really filling the tent. The bud sites are doing well and some resin is showing. If I can't get someone to get me a new light this Christmas I might just buy one myself. When I got this tent I intended to grow some of the smaller, more powerful autos. Maybe two to four at a time in 3 gallon airpots. This plant was going to get 60-80cm indoors and 100-125cm outdoors. It's a good thing I didn't use a 5 gallon pot. If I had used a larger pot and tried a SOG grow I wonder what would happen. I love the adventures of growing.

Attachments

virginia gent

hanna and toby
Apr 21, 2012
This is a pic of my other sucker punch in another tent, 43 inches at day 44. The plant had a very bad ph problem, down to 5.5. I found out my hanna checker meter had a bad probe. So far this plant still has 6.4ph. This is the second hanna meter to do this in 5 years, anyone know of a better meter?

Attachments

virginia gent

hanna and toby
Apr 21, 2012
Day 45 and this girl is getting fat. Resin production is very good and the buds are putting out pistols. I have run a few gallons of plain water through between feedings and added some bembe and cha ching to the feed schedule.

Attachments