1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

Sunglasses for HPS lighting?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Personal Protective Equipment' started by CityHippie, Feb 6, 2019.

1. CityHippie

CityHippie Auto Warrior

I’ve seen videos where a film or covere has been placed over a camera lens to blend the lighting back to a natural white lighting. Does anyone know of a name brand or type of glasses i could purchase?

Tags:
    TheMongol and archie gemmill like this.
  2. archie gemmill

archie gemmill and NOT tetley Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Correction Continuously Smoking
    Zero7 no thats a band method 7 ?
    :pass:

TheMongol and Mizzo81 like this.
  3. Belivitez

Belivitez Son of Sun CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Im disappointed with quality of method7 glasses. After one year they actually broken in pieces :nono:

TheMongol and archie gemmill like this.
  4. Shaawing

Shaawing A.Friend.Indeed

Currently Smoking:
    Meph
    I paid less than 20 bucks canadian for mine off amazon, makes the orange hps look like normal colors and even came with lenses for blurple led. Had them for 2 years and still in great condition...

Stop paying extra for a brand name..

5. RayWear

RayWear Auto Warrior AFN Authorized Vendor

There are many options for high quality, color corrective lenses. Method 7 is the most popular in cannabis, but they are expensive. I have never had any issue with their quality, so that is a unique complaint. But beyond that, you can find several options ranging from $20-Up. So if you have a tendency to lose or break glasses, you might want other options. You are just looking for a lens with the following attributes: color-correction, ANSI Z87.1 certified UV protection, and preferably in a style that has more of a wrap-around fit. You want to avoid aviator style or wayfarer style (i.e.RayBan) glasses because they leave large gaps next to your eyes which defeat the entire purpose.

6. Belivitez

Belivitez Son of Sun CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Update guys! I will receive brand new glasses... Sooo method7 :bighug: