• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Super auto outdoor guerilla grow. 2012

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.swecan.se
Hey, guys.​

I am planning a outdoor grow this summer with mostly super autos, and some regular autos too.

The strains i am going to grow are Stitch´s creations, Nirvana Sky, Annapurna, Number 1 and Purple Mazar. And last, but not the least i have Dutch Passion´s Auto Blueberry.

I think it is going to be a good year for me. It´s my first, but i have a feeling it´s going to be spectacular. :)

I am in the process of germing right now. I have 8 Nirvana Sky seeds on the plate and i hope they crack in about 2-3 days. One of them was kind of scimpy, but i got it for free so what the hell. :)

Here i have a picture for you guys.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/img20120329180500.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/img20120329175516.jpg/

I am going to try to have them in the window as much as possible, but after the sun goes down i am going to have them in my closet. Under a 250 watt blue spectrum CFL.
And if they need more light i have 132 watts more with mostly 2700K bulbs, but that´s okey too. I have grown seedlings with those before, and they did great. But now the 100 watts of 2700K is just supplement if it´s needed.

Do you guys think that sounds cool?

I would be really appreciative if you guys leave some feedback if something comes to mind.

Ps. This journal will be updated in a couple of days, when the seeds goes into the rockwool cubes.

L

Molten Glass Manipulator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum OG
I'll tag along if you don't mind :pop:

Jackal

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Looking forward to watching your girls grow...:pop:

Stitch

ganja smoker
Reaction score
Hi hedj...

i'll be here everyday looking to your grow...I want you to get the max yield possible!

Stitch

ganja smoker
Reaction score
u should start them in a 5 liters pot at least and then at 3 weeks old place them in a pot like 35 liters or more...the minimum is 25 liters...

or in direct soil making a big hole with pure good soil in it!!!

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.swecan.se
You can say what you want about Stitch. But you can´t say his seeds are bad. Over night, in under 24 hours, 5-6 of my seeds sprouted. :) It is unbeliveble really. :) And the seeds wore from almost two years old too. From november 2010 i think it was.
When i germinate i always have the seeds in water for 12-24 hours before i place them between the papers. But i promise you that i will never do that again. It is a waste of time. Do all seeds sprout this fast, or is it just these ones? I must have drowned the seeds or something before when i was putting them in water. When i use the paper germing method before it took up to 3 days before i saw that the seeds cracked and the tail appeared.

I am sorry guys, i won´t post a picture becouse it is too hard too focus with this camera. I can´t give you a good enough picture. Plus, it is not so fun to watch. :)
But when the seeds are in their Jiffy´s and start to come up, i promise you i will post a picture.

Have a good day everybody! /H.

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.swecan.se
Stitch: (Or if someone else feel like answering my question). When do you think i should start to germ my next batch? Just before these i have now are ready to go outside? The next seeds will be Annapurna and Number 1.

I was out yesterday and bought 400 liters of soil, and later this week i will recive two packages with some stuff. Perlite, Vermiculite, Coco, W-Castings and Guano.

And then i have a question about soil mixes? What do you think of these mixes? And i was thinking of adding 10 liters so they will have 35 liters to grow in.
55% Soil.
15% Perlite
10% Wormcastings.
15% Vermiculite.
5% Bat Guano.

40% Soil.
30% Coco.
15% Perlite.
15% Vermiculite.

If you have any ideas, or want to share how you mix. I would be greatful. :)

The soil i bought is already fertilized. The NPK ratio is 11-5-18 with 2 kg micronutrients (of total 40 liter). Is the soil is good already? Or do i mix in some castings and guano? Maybe make some tea later on?

I bought Coco Bounce that i was planning on using with some of the plants. I wanted to try it out. Anyone?

Last edited:

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.swecan.se
Update.

6 of the total 8 have come up now, and they are still sitting in the window. They get about 3-4 hours direct sunlight now. Should i put them under the lights when they don´t get any direct sunlight?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/img20120402130832.jpg/

And then i have some pictures of the type of location that i am planning on placing them. Here´s some. I am planning on jamming them in between the christmastrees. I know the pines are acidic, and probably the soil is too. But i will grow in a garbagebag so they won´t come in contact with the acidic soil. Plus, i took a ph soilsample and it was good. It was not under 6,0. I know that these soilph testers aren´t totally accurate, but kind of i hope.
http://imageshack.us/f/860/img20120331143041.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/851/img20120331143246.jpg/

Peace out guys!

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.swecan.se
Should i take the bag of the plate where i have my two days old babies on? The bag is laying on top of the leaves. Can they get mold damages, or anything like that from this?