Super auto outdoor guerilla grow. 2012

• MTOM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Dec 23, 2011
56 deg lat.
www.swecan.se
Hey, guys.​

I am planning a outdoor grow this summer with mostly super autos, and some regular autos too.

The strains i am going to grow are Stitch´s creations, Nirvana Sky, Annapurna, Number 1 and Purple Mazar. And last, but not the least i have Dutch Passion´s Auto Blueberry.

I think it is going to be a good year for me. It´s my first, but i have a feeling it´s going to be spectacular. :)

I am in the process of germing right now. I have 8 Nirvana Sky seeds on the plate and i hope they crack in about 2-3 days. One of them was kind of scimpy, but i got it for free so what the hell. :)

Here i have a picture for you guys.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/img20120329180500.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/img20120329175516.jpg/

I am going to try to have them in the window as much as possible, but after the sun goes down i am going to have them in my closet. Under a 250 watt blue spectrum CFL.
And if they need more light i have 132 watts more with mostly 2700K bulbs, but that´s okey too. I have grown seedlings with those before, and they did great. But now the 100 watts of 2700K is just supplement if it´s needed.

Do you guys think that sounds cool?

I would be really appreciative if you guys leave some feedback if something comes to mind.

Ps. This journal will be updated in a couple of days, when the seeds goes into the rockwool cubes.

L

Molten Glass Manipulator
Jul 4, 2011
bat country
Currently Smoking
Platinum OG
I'll tag along if you don't mind :pop:

Stitch

ganja smoker
Jan 8, 2011
Hi hedj...

i'll be here everyday looking to your grow...I want you to get the max yield possible!

Stitch

ganja smoker
Jan 8, 2011
u should start them in a 5 liters pot at least and then at 3 weeks old place them in a pot like 35 liters or more...the minimum is 25 liters...

or in direct soil making a big hole with pure good soil in it!!!

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Dec 23, 2011
56 deg lat.
www.swecan.se
You can say what you want about Stitch. But you can´t say his seeds are bad. Over night, in under 24 hours, 5-6 of my seeds sprouted. :) It is unbeliveble really. :) And the seeds wore from almost two years old too. From november 2010 i think it was.
When i germinate i always have the seeds in water for 12-24 hours before i place them between the papers. But i promise you that i will never do that again. It is a waste of time. Do all seeds sprout this fast, or is it just these ones? I must have drowned the seeds or something before when i was putting them in water. When i use the paper germing method before it took up to 3 days before i saw that the seeds cracked and the tail appeared.

I am sorry guys, i won´t post a picture becouse it is too hard too focus with this camera. I can´t give you a good enough picture. Plus, it is not so fun to watch. :)
But when the seeds are in their Jiffy´s and start to come up, i promise you i will post a picture.

Have a good day everybody! /H.

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Dec 23, 2011
56 deg lat.
www.swecan.se
Stitch: (Or if someone else feel like answering my question). When do you think i should start to germ my next batch? Just before these i have now are ready to go outside? The next seeds will be Annapurna and Number 1.

I was out yesterday and bought 400 liters of soil, and later this week i will recive two packages with some stuff. Perlite, Vermiculite, Coco, W-Castings and Guano.

And then i have a question about soil mixes? What do you think of these mixes? And i was thinking of adding 10 liters so they will have 35 liters to grow in.
55% Soil.
15% Perlite
10% Wormcastings.
15% Vermiculite.
5% Bat Guano.

40% Soil.
30% Coco.
15% Perlite.
15% Vermiculite.

If you have any ideas, or want to share how you mix. I would be greatful. :)

The soil i bought is already fertilized. The NPK ratio is 11-5-18 with 2 kg micronutrients (of total 40 liter). Is the soil is good already? Or do i mix in some castings and guano? Maybe make some tea later on?

I bought Coco Bounce that i was planning on using with some of the plants. I wanted to try it out. Anyone?

Last edited:

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Dec 23, 2011
56 deg lat.
www.swecan.se
Update.

6 of the total 8 have come up now, and they are still sitting in the window. They get about 3-4 hours direct sunlight now. Should i put them under the lights when they don´t get any direct sunlight?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/img20120402130832.jpg/

And then i have some pictures of the type of location that i am planning on placing them. Here´s some. I am planning on jamming them in between the christmastrees. I know the pines are acidic, and probably the soil is too. But i will grow in a garbagebag so they won´t come in contact with the acidic soil. Plus, i took a ph soilsample and it was good. It was not under 6,0. I know that these soilph testers aren´t totally accurate, but kind of i hope.
http://imageshack.us/f/860/img20120331143041.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/851/img20120331143246.jpg/

Peace out guys!

hejdaman

Auto Warrior
Dec 23, 2011
56 deg lat.
www.swecan.se
Should i take the bag of the plate where i have my two days old babies on? The bag is laying on top of the leaves. Can they get mold damages, or anything like that from this?