Super Sativa Seed Club - Solocup Winter Action!

sssc solo cup champion vote for your top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bmurrciless

Experiments and experiences
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Mine is still chugging along but I am going to go cast some votes. I am not the one doing this my girl is anyway here's where it is now. Meant to post when it was looking better she's doing her best and the plant smells fantastic.

Attachments

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nosy bug aren't you?
Voted! Some tough competition. (I did not vote for myself) @The Mugwamp with an absolute killer again! I think you may have won over on the Seedstockers Solo too.

EDIT: Just looked. Ya did place over there as well! Congrats. I know the poll isn't finished but you've got a well deserved lead.

Last edited:

The Dalai Farmer

The Mugwamp has left the building.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Quick Flowering THC, Future #1, Bruce Lemon Diesel, Brainstorm, Super Mad Sky Floater, Remo Chemo.
Voted! Some tough competition. (I did not vote for myself) @The Mugwamp with an absolute killer again! I think you may have won over on the Seedstockers Solo too.

EDIT: Just looked. Ya did place over there as well! Congrats. I know the poll isn't finished but you've got a well deserved lead.
Thanks mate :pighug: but honestly it was more luck than judgement. I didn't expect much to come of them seeing as they were under 12/12 for the last 7 weeks, so to turn out as well as that, I was quite surprised to say the least :pass: