Support - Help - Contact

Matze

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello,

I have on 12.07. Order an LED lamp on https://platinumgrowlights.com and pay directly by credit card. Since then I have not received any further information from Platinum. The contact function does not seem to work, since I have been on July 16. already tried 3 times to make contact. Since I pay about 2.5 EUR per minute from Germany by phone, I would like to communicate everything by email. The email address [email protected] is given on the billing of Platinum, but without success. Unfortunately I can not find detailed information about the terms and conditions on the website.

Since Platinum LED is apparently represented by employees here, now the attempt to contact them.

Does one of you know a direct email address for contacting me or do I have to invest the 10 EUR and call !? : /

Matze

archie space gemmill

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
Tom was here 3rd you was here thursday :pass:
all fixed,great work team :d5: @ are working a treat,as is reports :crying:
:pighug:

archie space gemmill

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
archie:pighug: how ya doing pal?:bighug:
fuck me :finger: this poor sod looks up shit creek without a paddle.other than the 3rd of this month,the last time the rep Tom has been seen was june.who knows Tom may have got in touch with op :shrug:may not :shrug: this thread has been reported twice,we can just pretend that dont work either :eyebrows:
keep er lit
:pighug:

PlatinumLEDTom

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
platinumgrowlights.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Cough
Sorry @Matze . I'm happy to track down your order for you. We've been absolutely slammed lately. I sent you a private message. You can also reach me at the main number 844-533-4769.

Cheers,

Tom

Matze

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The topic is done! The thread can be closed / closed

Triple_BWI

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Did you ever get a hold of anybody I've been trying for 2 weeks now and nothing. I've called and emailed and Facebook but nothing.