Not sure what to do here, new grower only done couple outdoors last year half of which lost due to mould. Couple of successful indoor grows but this time around I had no where to hang and the top was looking over done. I chopped the top of this autonight queen yesterday but stupidly didn’t hang to dry, but put straight into paper bag. Very silly I know! I have found one bit of mould for sure, now I’m worried it’s all going to turn mouldy but it’s so hard to tell with purple leaves. going to dry on a clean grill tray as don’t have space to hang. Should I break it all up to get a closer look by the stalk as that’s where mould was that I found already?