• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

SWAMPS New Grow Show

swampman

Organic Reptile Hunter
Reaction score
well I am collectively starting up again. Here we have some seeds when I stocked up years ago. Some are from Mossy Genetics. I see some others from others that have been passed on. I have a Varitey of Collective bag seed from great Smokes

Here's the First few ladies.

Medium Promix Bx
AN Nute Micro Grow Bloom, so far

Attachments

swampman

Organic Reptile Hunter
Reaction score
AN
Micro
Grow
Bloom
3 part
Big Bud
Over Drive
Voodoo juice (cause thats just my style)
Bud Candy
B-52

Flower power 1-34-32
Purple Gal flowered fast. She loves food Over drive and Big Bud made her explode. B-52 and Bud Candy for next Few weeks.

Purpke gal us Fucking Retchet fucking Glowing green hairs. This Thing has My Dick Hard all day

The Indica Hybrd has several heads I think she got a Lil too much food once but she is packing on so many damn Branches if Budddage. Both plants are in 1 Gal Airpots. Take it slow with small amount of Water through the day. Then a 14 hr break. They drying fast the roots want to explode out pot... Voodoo juice was a Great additive imop

Enjoy

Attachments