Sweet Amnesia Haze® [New ★ 2018]

Discussion in 'Photoperiod Dependent' started by Sweet Seeds Jay, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Sweet Seeds Jay

Sweet Seeds Jay Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

[​IMG]

Sweet Amnesia Haze®

[​IMG]

Cross between two Amnesia Haze “elite” clones of exceptional quality. The result is a mainly Sativa genetic of excellent quality and fast flowering time. The Amnesia strain is one of the fastest plants within the famous Haze family.
    Sweet Amnesia Haze® (SWS72) has a very vigorous growth. With the shape of a christmas tree, the plants produce long side branches. It is a very high yielder for a Sativa strain, producing compact and extremely resinous buds. As a very easy-to-grow strain, it is suitable for every kind of growers, from beginners to experienced.
    The taste and aroma of this genetic are amazing and made it famous worldwide. It features a taste and aroma with lemon citrus tones, a complex incense background and hints of cedar wood.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Data Sheet
    Variety SWS72

Indica: 30% / Sativa: 70%
    Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
    Outdoor Yield: 400-650 g/plant
    Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
    Outdoor Harvest: late September

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Sweet Seeds Jay

Sweet Seeds Jay Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Launching Promo!!!!!!

:woohoo: GIFT

Today with the purchase of Sweet Amnesia Haze® (SWS72) in our online or physical store, you'll get an official Sweet Seeds® T-shirt and Grinder!! ↪ https://sweetss.net/amnesia

*Promotion valid until 00:00 (GMT+1) in countries where Sweet Seeds® makes direct shipments

[​IMG]

3. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Citrus Noir, C99 auto, mixed dry ice hash...
    :drool:-- she looks amazing Jay,... longest trich' stalks I've seen too! :vibe:-very fuzzy!

4. Exotic Flower

Exotic Flower Auto Warrior

Looks beautiful, @Sweet Seeds Jay .
    Liked your nice article in Weed World magazine on the Sweet Seeds' Jack Herer strains.

I really gotta get my Black Jack and Crystal Candy beans back from my friends place ....

Sweet Seeds Jay likes this.