• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Sweet Seeds Green Poison with buds bigger then soda cans !!!!!!

Kyote

Floyd the PInk Bus
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
banana peels
Are these the FV or FF version? I've got two of these running now as well. Not fat boyz like urs yet nice for sure. Super sticky and at night, the odor is heavy in the air.

Nice growing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:drool: :headbang:.... Phat-City my man! GP is a winner in any format: auto, F1FV, and photo= :greenthumb:...my GPa is coming down tomorrow, very true to her parents in all aspects! Outstanding grow Dank, be sure to wave this at the Sweet guys, you they love this!

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Are these the FV or FF version? I've got two of these running now as well. Not fat boyz like urs yet nice for sure. Super sticky and at night, the odor is heavy in the air.

Nice growing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
There regular an thanks friend I tried to get some of the fast versions popping but had a lil issue environmental stuff my fault but have ran the GP for years an absolutely love it .

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
:drool: :headbang:.... Phat-City my man! GP is a winner in any format: auto, F1FV, and photo= :greenthumb:...my GPa is coming down tomorrow, very true to her parents in all aspects! Outstanding grow Dank, be sure to wave this at the Sweet guys, you they love this!
Awesome thanks friend, I really like gp I'm a fan of skunk strains an she hits the ol head like a ton of bricks an always a great flavor ,people around my area dig her as well if I ever go commercial a well selected clone from green poison would definitely be a strain I grew shes got it all .

Kyote

Floyd the PInk Bus
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
banana peels
There regular an thanks friend I tried to get some of the fast versions popping but had a lil issue environmental stuff my fault but have ran the GP for years an absolutely love it .
I'm running the FV's and impressed with them. I got a late start so they vegged for 7 and 8 weeks before they started flowering. I've had a bit of bud rot on one, even with a rain/dew fly over them. The weather conditions here have been poor for the past couple weeks so just trying to get them to the finish line.

I am impressed with the rate of growth and really an easy grow overall. It's good to read positive words about the final smoke. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I'm running the FV's and impressed with them. I got a late start so they vegged for 7 and 8 weeks before they started flowering. I've had a bit of bud rot on one, even with a rain/dew fly over them. The weather conditions here have been poor for the past couple weeks so just trying to get them to the finish line.

I am impressed with the rate of growth and really an easy grow overall. It's good to read positive words about the final smoke. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:
Every pheno I've ever had has been good for body pain an sleep to me the couch lock is hardcore on this one its mostly skunk so expect some major leaf yellowing towards the end some strains like 2 throw purples or blacks some don't fade much but green poison goes yellow like all the ol school skunks I've grown tend to do it ,this is also a strain that isn't shy when it comes to the strong organic teas she will drink hers up an never complain lots of calcium an magnesium in flowering I've found to be a great experience.

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Do you think those buds could get even bigger in an indoor grow?
Do you know if there's a nice Auto version of them and if so, where are they best sourced from ?