Sweet Seeds Highest Yields List

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 26, 2015
Yep a photoperiod and no it wasn't journald, I posted full plant pics in a previous post :pass:
Great job bud!! I offered before to start a second set of lists for photoperiod plants, but not enough interest was shown. I really want to get some psicho!! Been only hearing stellar things about it. I am running a bunch of sweets this year outdoors(Green Poison, Green Poison Fast, Cream Mandarin fast, crystal candy)

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 26, 2015

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Gladiator Level 2
Dec 15, 2013
Good luck........ there are a few but none that are even slightly legal except within the boundries of legal states, even then its a federal crime to mail them. We don't have the " for souvenir purposes only" escape clause that European companies have. And your chances of confiscation are just about the same. The worst that can happen with a foreign order is it will be confiscated. They can't arrest you, they can't prove YOU ordered the seeds. That's why when they do confiscate them, you just get a noticed saying content of this package not permitted. So either way, your taking chances.

Thanks, I’m trying to find one that ships from the US, don’t like dealing with customs. I’ll check those out