Not open for further replies.

blue

Unicorn Hunter
Staff member
Global Moderator
May 17, 2013
I'm getting AFN error request not found:shrug::rofl:
Me to Al :rofl: .. It's a dodgy link!!

@Tetra9 .. I can see you've got a sweet seeds badge, but i've checked all your threads and can't see a sweet seeds grow in there (unless it's hidden among another grow??)

Other than checking your photo albums for any sign, i'm at a loss to find the link you're looking for!

If you find it, send it through to @Sweet Promotion with the details!

:pass:

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Me to Al :rofl: .. It's a dodgy link!!

@Tetra9 .. I can see you've got a sweet seeds badge, but i've checked all your threads and can't see a sweet seeds grow in there (unless it's hidden among another grow??)

Other than checking your photo albums for any sign, i'm at a loss to find the link you're looking for!

If you find it, send it through to @Sweet Promotion with the details!

:pass:
All I see is his mephisto grows:shrug::rofl::frowny:

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 30, 2018
United States
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
All I see is his mephisto grows:shrug::rofl::frowny:
Wow nice selection of grows btw Tetra9! Took a little walk down the Tetra9 memory lane there .... $1 to anyone who can find Tetra’s Sweet Seeds journal :rofl: @Tetra9 are you sure you didn’t get really high one day and imagine a whole grow? :baked:

Tetra9

Wannabe Botanist
Mar 16, 2015
Mount Wilson
www.autoflower.net
Wow nice selection of grows btw Tetra9! Took a little walk down the Tetra9 memory lane there .... $1 to anyone who can find Tetra’s Sweet Seeds journal :rofl: @Tetra9 are you sure you didn’t get really high one day and imagine a whole grow? :baked:
Lol, it's looking that way! I think I got the badge mistakenly or maybe through a Vault promo or something. I was a badge addict for awhile there. Lmao....oh well ! I'll have just as much joy watching the test thread. Thanks for trying to help everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.