• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

Unicorn Hunter
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
May 17, 2013
I'm getting AFN error request not found:shrug::rofl:
Me to Al :rofl: .. It's a dodgy link!!

@Tetra9 .. I can see you've got a sweet seeds badge, but i've checked all your threads and can't see a sweet seeds grow in there (unless it's hidden among another grow??)

Other than checking your photo albums for any sign, i'm at a loss to find the link you're looking for!

If you find it, send it through to @Sweet Promotion with the details!

:pass:

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Me to Al :rofl: .. It's a dodgy link!!

@Tetra9 .. I can see you've got a sweet seeds badge, but i've checked all your threads and can't see a sweet seeds grow in there (unless it's hidden among another grow??)

Other than checking your photo albums for any sign, i'm at a loss to find the link you're looking for!

If you find it, send it through to @Sweet Promotion with the details!

:pass:
All I see is his mephisto grows:shrug::rofl::frowny:

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
All I see is his mephisto grows:shrug::rofl::frowny:
Wow nice selection of grows btw Tetra9! Took a little walk down the Tetra9 memory lane there .... $1 to anyone who can find Tetra’s Sweet Seeds journal :rofl: @Tetra9 are you sure you didn’t get really high one day and imagine a whole grow? :baked:

Tetra9

Wannabe Botanist
Mar 16, 2015
www.autoflower.net
Wow nice selection of grows btw Tetra9! Took a little walk down the Tetra9 memory lane there .... $1 to anyone who can find Tetra’s Sweet Seeds journal :rofl: @Tetra9 are you sure you didn’t get really high one day and imagine a whole grow? :baked:
Lol, it's looking that way! I think I got the badge mistakenly or maybe through a Vault promo or something. I was a badge addict for awhile there. Lmao....oh well ! I'll have just as much joy watching the test thread. Thanks for trying to help everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.