Day 40 and the Calmag seems to be helping drastically. I went ahead and added a reversed female to the tent in the hopes of getting some viable seeds to continue experimenting. Seems I've still got a lot to learn..
Day 45 and she seems to be back on track. 1tsp per gallon of Calimagic did the trick. Sorry, I don't know how to link so we'll have to do this the old fashioned way, huge thanks to bushmasterar15 for the remedy!
About 2 weeks ago I attempted to pollinate this plant with another reversed auto. It was my first reversal, and other than the plant being stunted from the CS and small container everything seemed to go according to plan. Just to be safe, I put them in the same tent after I was finished with the CS treatments and gave a good shaking off when the pollen sacks looked open and mature. It's been about 2 weeks since the thorough shaking and I'm not sure if seeds are being produced or not and its maddening! I'm starting to think that no pollen formed in those pods. Is that even a possibility? Really I just enjoy tinkering and was hoping to continue doing so without shelling out more money for practice seeds. As a note, the sweet seeds sample 10 pack seemed to produce a lot of oddities including multiple tops, strange shaped leaves etc. Not sure if that's me or genetics but worth noting. I'll update in a week. Harvest day is scheduled for June 1st.
As a first time grower I'm really flying blind so perhaps I slipped up but I noticed that with the 20 inch by 20 inch tent footprint there wasn't a lot of room to spread the canopy out for better light penetration. I decided to give a quick trim to hopefully let some of the lower buds mature over the next week to 2 weeks. I'm thinking the pollination was a fail..