• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Sweet Seeds - Red Poison.

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
:vibe:Yeah baby!! She’s looking superfine, really amazing development. I love your grow concept, I’m excited to watch how this grow progresses.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Looking good! I bet forgotten strawberries would be perfect for this.

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I just searched the Genetics vault and this was the closest I could find...

View attachment 992872
I'll be doing at least one of those next grow. But in a tent, not on a desk unfortunately. Gold Glue is another shorty that would be good to try in this style.

Do you do your own personal tent grows too?

LittleMT

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'll be doing at least one of those next grow. But in a tent, not on a desk unfortunately. Gold Glue is another shorty that would be good to try in this style.

Do you do your own personal tent grows too?

I do, though I don't like a enclosed tent environment, I prefer wide open spaces but grow tents are used for Genetic testing and product testing.....
Here my Grapey Walter is finishing in her 4 by 4 Gorilla tent. She is expressing herself as her lifespan is ending, and she knows it..

f-72.png

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I saw it before too. I just headed over to Mephisto because I knew I had seen it. They must be doing site maintenance because there are NO seeds available on their website right now.
They are closed on holiday till after the New Year. Believe they will open again on January 3rd to resume normal operations.

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I do, though I don't like a enclosed tent environment, I prefer wide open spaces but grow tents are used for Genetic testing and product testing.....
Here my Grapey Walter is finishing in her 4 by 4 Gorilla tent. She is expressing herself as her lifespan is ending, and she knows it..

View attachment 992873
Beautiful pics. :drool:

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

View attachment 992873
Fantastic. Its art and science.