Sweetseeds - Fast Bud #1

• Thread starter canadianconnoisseur
  • Start date
  • Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
C

canadianconnoisseur

SeedBank :
Sweetseeds from Attitude Seedbank

Strain:
Fast Bud #1
Did it autoflower?:
Yes

Soil/hydro:
Sunshine mix #4

Nutes:
Supernatural Grow terra and Supernatural Ultimate Thrive for Veg stage and
Advanced nutes sensi bloom A&B, BIG BUD,Carbo load, and Bloom Booster Pro for bloom.Water Ph : 6.3

Light (kind and schedule):
1000 watt Hps ,20/4 schedual

From seed to harvest date:
67 days

Dry Yeid: (| 61 |)g

High/Effect Duration:
(1 to 1 1/2 hours)

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: * to *****
colourful,dense,Sugary Buds
THE GROWth: * to *****
Easy to grow..used all nutes at full strength with no nute burns

THE SMELL: * to *****
strong exotic super fruity diesel smell

THE SMOKE: * to *****
Smooth smoke with a very floral candy like taste

THE HiGH: * to *****
Great heavey High that will put you to bed... Significant medicinal properties great for joint/muscle pain..Especially the concentrates.

IMG_4063.jpgIMG_4071.jpgIMG_4073.jpgIMG_4112.jpgIMG_4093.jpgIMG_4102.jpgIMG_4103.jpgUntitledi9989.jpg:dance:

Attachments

S

sielm

Yay! Awesome contribution, I am also growing one FB#1 and have some more seeds awaiting their chance :)

Mine had some weird leaves at first but is now growing beautifully. Although my setup is a lot smaller & humbler than yours ;) I just want some bonsais hehehe

Thanks a lot! :peace:

Duck Commander

Bio-Bizz Organics
Jun 13, 2012
Great report im growing out the FB rite now so its nice to see how a fineshed FB looks and the info is great

alley_walker

Auto Warrior
Oct 31, 2012
I smoked fastbud #1 from a friend.. Very weird scenario happened next. I became real irritated at his being high.. He was just chilling eating crackers.. Never experienced that before.

R

respect

thats funny he was just eating cracker but what bothered u so much about it

alley_walker

Auto Warrior
Oct 31, 2012
thats funny he was just eating cracker but what bothered u so much about it
I dunno dude.. He was just snaking away.. A couple of fat belly farts later and salsa drips across the chin... Usually I don't give a shit about anything.

SilentNeuville

Auto Warrior
Jun 3, 2016
Finally someone had grown this, I'm just waiting to harvest my two plants, can't wait [emoji39]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk