• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Take the Boveda Challenge!

Boveda

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hi friends!

I'm so excited to show you this. We're all about harvest & would like to once again thank you for all of the feedback
to the Boveda Questionnaire a few months back.

Haven't tried Boveda or wanna try again?

Go here:

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Hi friends!

I'm so excited to show you this. We're all about harvest & would like to once again thank you for all of the feedback

Go here:

i use your products but any tests etc I've ever found or giveaways are always USA and never the UK could you guys maybe show us across the pond some love as loads of us use them

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Done, love the products. Have a boveda pack in every one of my jars! Hopefully I get selected, I put afn as my company on Hope's of swaying your opinions lol

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
What about Canada?

BII

Reaction score
Hi friends!

Go here:

I still don't understand how Bevedas work. When you say the products work "by creating a monolayer shield made of purified water," what is being covered with a presumably molecular layer of water? Do all the air-exposed molecules of the herbal material adsorb water molecules (with dead plant cells mostly cellulose); or otherwise how dose a presumably consistent protective monolayer form?

Or do you really mean that Bovedas maintain a constant level of relative humidity in the air within containers such that exposed terpene molecules(?) adsorb water molecules, with this somehow protecting them from oxidation? And how, by what mechanism, does water whether covering trichomes or water bound to terpene molecules, protect them from oxidation? Can you refer us to any related publications, presentations, or more info. from company-sponsored studies? [If water protected terpenes from degradation, wouldn't it already be common knowledge (and I wouldn't be asking such questions)]?

Last edited: