• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Take the Boveda Challenge!

Hypathetical Gardener

Always learning
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Deez Nuggs x Sour Crinkle
Done! Thanks again @Boveda ! Ive used the 62s since before i was growing!!

Ozzie Greenthumb

Grow it gargantuan!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights
Pe

Perfect. We expect feedback to come in over the next few months :)
I have signed up a while ago now. I didn't receive a return email or anything. How do I know if I have been accepted? I live in the USA and have a hard time getting that perfect dry and cute due to the rh. Please let me know. Thanks

Steviestash

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fastbuds original white widow
20191206_211950.jpg
20191206_212419.jpg
20191206_220203.jpg
IMG_20191207_180705_414.jpg

Its been 2 weeks since I placed 1/8 in each cvault 1 with @Boveda and 1 without. I want to thank boveda again for sending this awesome package out to help #savetheterps . So on to the #bovedachallenge which would I say is better. The weed without had a nice smell to it and smelt the same after grinding. Smoke ability was good but didn't have much flavor, which we really noticed after we smoked a joint of the weed with boveda. The weed with boveda also had a nice smell to it but after grinding the smell was stronger then the weed without. The weed with boveda also smoked good but was a tastier joint. I would say it's worth using boveda the weed was just that little bit better then without and I would think that the longer it's stored the more you would see that difference.

Wawashell

Just a Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I filled out on site? No confirm? Hummm

Turd Ferguson

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I got the email on January 09 that I was going to receive the package soon, but haven’t Received it yet. Wonder how long it takes?

Hypathetical Gardener

Always learning
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Deez Nuggs x Sour Crinkle