1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

TaNgs EASY Auto Feeding Schedule.

Discussion in 'Nutrient and Additive Reviews' started by TaNg, Sep 10, 2015.

1. eg1111

eg1111 Welcome to the CannaZone

To anyone using this feeding schedule: I've developed a slight calmag deficiency and have been following pretty closely except for one straight water feeding because I suspected I was getting some nute burn around 2 feedings back. I am now in the overdrive phase, approaching my second overdrive feeding and am at day 48. Should I be worried about nitrogen (decrease A dose a bit) or should I just go balls to the wall and go 1ml/L of CaliMagic and 2ML A+B ???? I've not supplemented Cal Mag at all to this point, and am a newbie... I am soaking up all the advise I can get. At the moment I am leaning towards decreasing the A dosage about 1ML. Grow journal here:

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/t...no-and-raspberry-pi.65111/page-7#post-1817796

2. Poland21

Poland21 Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Sour diesel
    I got the same problem i saw your pics!!! Im on day 30! Idk what to do ive been flushing but not really working! But im using tangs feed Schedule

3. eg1111

eg1111 Welcome to the CannaZone

No expert but I'm not sure flushing would be the solution since what I think is going on is a deficiency.

I have decreased the A part to 1.5ml/L and added CaliMagic at 1ml/L. The decrease was to try and limit the amount of nitrogen. I will feed this evening and you can watch my thread to see how it goes.

Poland21 likes this.
  4. EvaGarden

EvaGarden Auto Warrior

Dear Tang, As a source of great success with very small diets, I follow you with admiration. I need your help on this. I want to stay true to your easy schedule. I'm gonna be a breeder for the first time. But I have extra fertilizers that I want to use. Do I need to make any changes to add them to the chart? How should I follow the food chain. Please enlighten me about this.

What I've got available. Plagron premium coco. with 25% perlite mixture.
    * CarboLoad * Voodoo Juice * Overdrive * Bud Factor X *B-52 * Cal-Mag Xtra * Advanced Foods PH Coco A-B Bloom.

20 Liter airport. My mind is confused, I'm following page on all topics. If you want to use this formula for Coco breeder. how should I track a path? This subject is very important to me. I've had materials for about a month and I can't take the step to train. I want to stay true to your formula. I want to know how my diet should be. I'd be grateful if you could help me. Peace for all!

5. Odissey

Odissey Auto Warrior

Fantastic thread and exceptional results! Does anyone know if adding lecheate/worm castings/tea is benificial or detrimental to this routine? How would one go about it?

6. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 aka Trich Daddy

I'm growing with the same line and all their additives and I do everything 1/3 to 1/2 recommended dose depending on strain. I've tried using their big bud and it almost always burns even it tiny doses. But besides that I'm having great results with AN sensi. Their voo-doo juice, overdrive, and b-52 are the additives I see the most results with out of the rest. My only bitch with AN is their customer service or lack there of. I've never gotten a returned e-mail or anything. I just recently downloaded their bud labs app. It's a nice touch but they should offer a autoflower option for their scedual. Also I use RO water and not many nutrient lines are designed to be used with RO water. AN ph perfect is specifically designed to be used in RO water and my ph is always 6.1-6.3. I also love the fact they make a special coco version to turn the downsides of coco into a benifit.

7. Stellabud

Stellabud Auto Warrior

Hi @TaNg I know this is an old thread but been using guanokalong and thought I might try something else but didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg on nutes. I was feeding once per week with ok results but your plants are much bigger and stronger. Are you suggesting that should feed every time plants are watered? Thanks in advance! You are the reason I made an account so I could thank you for your advice on the telos 008! Cheers @TaNg

8. Odissey

Odissey Auto Warrior

Has anyone tried to not flush at the end with this schedule?