TaNgs EASY Auto Feeding Schedule.

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Shrederr

Auto Warrior
Jul 7, 2019
Tang that's a great read right there... I really believe in a simple feeding schedule..
One Q i've got is why are you giving sensi bloom from start? Why not use sensi grow?

I use canna coco a+b
then instead of carboload + overdrive I do big bug + overdrive.

Im still a newbie though, would love to know the differences between my lineup and yours, and maybe even do a little experiment soon!

Cheers

thedailydose

is trying to get dialed in!
Mar 17, 2019
Hi @TaNg I know this is an old thread but been using guanokalong and thought I might try something else but didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg on nutes. I was feeding once per week with ok results but your plants are much bigger and stronger. Are you suggesting that should feed every time plants are watered? Thanks in advance! You are the reason I made an account so I could thank you for your advice on the telos 008! Cheers @TaNg
he feeds every watering / no run off.

Cheers for schedule TaNg,

Apologies if asked already, I'm getting sensi grow, would you stick with that schedule for sensi grow in the veg stage just, or up dosage ?

Breeder recommends not over feeding strain of auto I'm growing currently also,

Thanks
pretty sure you can stick to that schedule. you can always up the dose if the plants look hungry.
just remember that this is just a guideline he wrote.

Tang that's a great read right there... I really believe in a simple feeding schedule..
One Q i've got is why are you giving sensi bloom from start? Why not use sensi grow?

I use canna coco a+b
then instead of carboload + overdrive I do big bug + overdrive.

Im still a newbie though, would love to know the differences between my lineup and yours, and maybe even do a little experiment soon!

Cheers
he says because sensi bloom has a higher N count compare to the sensi grow.

Reactions: Greengoonerauto

thedailydose

Mar 17, 2019
thanks for the write up and the easy schedule @TaNg !!

ill be running your nutrient / schedule for my next grow and hopefully i can have the same result!

i know youre using plagron but im using promix hp for now before i give this another go with biobizz soil.

i will be back with some results once the journal gets goind.

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
thanks for the write up and the easy schedule @TaNg !!

ill be running your nutrient / schedule for my next grow and hopefully i can have the same result!

i know youre using plagron but im using promix hp for now before i give this another go with biobizz soil.

i will be back with some results once the journal gets goind.
Pro-mix hp is all I ever use or sushine mix#4 I love the high porosity it makes for huge plants start at low dose at day 8 or 9 that is when I do.

Reactions: thedailydose

thedailydose

Mar 17, 2019
Pro-mix hp is all I ever use or sushine mix#4 I love the high porosity it makes for huge plants start at low dose at day 8 or 9 that is when I do.
thanks @F.N. ! i was thinking week 3 for my nutrients (anywhere after day 14) :thumbsup:

Reactions: F.N.