Indoor Grow TaNgs Illuminautos 2018/2019.

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

TaNg

TiNg
Dec 12, 2011
After much deliberation I’ve decided the first two strains of the recent Illuminauto drop will be Jammy Dodgers and Bubbasquanch.
They will be grown in a 1x1m Budbox under a @GrowNorthern Telos 0008 (240w) they’re in 15L Airpots and will be fed Gold Label Soil A&B,Calmag,Big Bud and Overdrive....microbes will be from Ecothrive Biosys and Mammoth P.

Jammy Dodgers as been above ground a couple of days.

The Bubbasquanch came up yesterday and looks like she has a root growing out of her leaf?.?.?

Zipz55

Auto Warrior
Sep 20, 2018
Im in

Good luck on the grow

Cant wait til my current grow is done so i can start some of these illuminautos

Im gonna do 4

Definitely Orange Biscuits,Jammy Dodgers,and Port & Stilton

Haven’t decided on the 4th yet

Samwell

Weed Wrestling Worldwide
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Mystery
That's an interesting start to the bubba, but I'm sure it'll just grow up and out of it.

Reactions: natertots and TaNg

The Elvis

King of Rock in Roll
Jun 28, 2014
After much deliberation I’ve decided the first two strains of the recent Illuminauto drop will be Jammy Dodgers and Bubbasquanch.
They will be grown in a 1x1m Budbox under a @GrowNorthern Telos 0008 (240w) they’re in 15L Airpots and will be fed Gold Label Soil A&B,Calmag,Big Bud and Overdrive....microbes will be from Ecothrive Biosys and Mammoth P.

Jammy Dodgers as been above ground a couple of days.

The Bubbasquanch came up yesterday and looks like she has a root growing out of her leaf?.?.?

That is different! :passit: