TaNgs P.E and W.C.O.G.

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing
No, cannot believe how your girls looking at day 25....i think you add something to them....but hide before us others here on AFN ....like speciasl, as yet not published on the market......maybe radioactive nutes!
can agree that W.C.O.G will be a biggie...short question about your lights/GN, what is the distance from the lights to top of the plants and how many PAR should arrive at the leaves? Thanks!

TaNg

TiNg
Dec 12, 2011
No, cannot believe how your girls looking at day 25....i think you add something to them....but hide before us others here on AFN ....like speciasl, as yet not published on the market......maybe radioactive nutes!
can agree that W.C.O.G will be a biggie...short question about your lights/GN, what is the distance from the lights to top of the plants and how many PAR should arrive at the leaves? Thanks!
40cm veg 20-30cm bloom and the only pars I'm interested in are the ones I get on the golf course. I go by actually results not numbers bro.

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing
40cm veg 20-30cm bloom and the only pars I'm interested in are the ones I get on the golf course. I go by actually results not numbers bro.
LOL, that´s great...thanks bro

Reactions: TaNg

massgrass

Auto Warrior
Dec 21, 2016
Mine drops to 20-22c bro so still pretty warm in there.
Thanks for hitting me back regarding night/ dark temps.
Currently tightening up environmental systems and I'm almost there.

Loving the structure of that Pineapple you got there.

Peace and Prosperity
mg

Reactions: TaNg

TaNg

TiNg
Dec 12, 2011
Day 30.

Pineapple Express.
Another 10cm growth and now standing at 56cm tall,I can see her being done by day 65.

West Coast OG.
Now standing at 88cm so a very impressive 25cm since the last update. She will take a couple of weeks longer than the PE but will be well over 1m tall.

Sharing the room and two 75w Grownorthern HS1s with the BCN Critical (left)

TaNg

TiNg
Dec 12, 2011
Day 35.

Pineapple Express.

Some serious speed to this girl and a wonderful tropical fruits aroma so she is living up to her name. She has settled at 58cm so a medium sized Auto and I can see her being close to if not done by day 60.

West Coast O.M.G I mean OG

What a Bobby dazzler of an auto, now standing at just shy of 1m and stacking a serious amount of buds. Looks to be greasing up already to so hopefully she will end up being a giant trichome factory.

Exotic Flower

Auto Warrior
Jul 26, 2016
Love this photo of the two of them together, kind of cute.
I looks like one of the classic old "sativa vs indica" pictures in old grow manuals.

Hmmm........... have you ever thought of putting a ruler / measure on the wall there?
Start it from the soil line / top of the standard auto-pot (not from the floor).
Would be a cool and convenient way to show height, a point of reference.

Just musing, don't heed me .............. :p

TaNg

TiNg
Dec 12, 2011
Love this photo of the two of them together, kind of cute.
I looks like one of the classic old "sativa vs indica" pictures in old grow manuals.

Hmmm........... have you ever thought of putting a ruler / measure on the wall there?
Start it from the soil line / top of the standard auto-pot (not from the floor).
Would be a cool and convenient way to show height, a point of reference.

Just musing, don't heed me .............. :p
This is why I like to take pictures in front of door,they are pretty much the same size everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro